Share This Page:

John Kerry

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Wholley

John Kerry

Post by Wholley »

I just caught this on a news channel.
Kerry votes for the war,then denies it then votes against the money to help re-build Iraq.Now he's saying he would have gone to war against Iraq
in a "Different way"How do you go to war in a"Different Way"?
Never heard of a difference in a shooting war.
I think Kerry just declared war on himself.
Elitism is not going to win the Whitehouse,this guy just doesn't get it.
He can't even smile when he's talking to the riff-raff,which he considers anyone who doesn't speak French to be.
Smug B*gger.
Wholley.
:o
Last edited by Wholley on Tue 17 Feb, 2004 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

What do you expect from a long faced Yankee from NEW Angland? He and his mob just want their chance at the nations coffers.
I saw the debate, one senator admitted that we went to Iraq for the oil, not to export home but to get contracts to extract and "Help" Iraqis export abroad with a nice heavy tax. Guess old Whitey was right, this was all about cash in the end. The other guys just looked blank as the little sick looking guy spilled the beans.

I say Jeff Davis was rght, "A question answered with violence and coercion is never really answered."

Bush lied on Iraq, probably knew pre-9/11 something was coming like Roosevelt knew the Japs were going to do something at Pearl Harbor just to reshape world affairs. Those people of the North know no more about how to institute liberty than they know how to leave others alone. If the yankee ever had an eye for anything it was how to turn a profit, liberty never stood in their high moral way.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

The very fact that Bush, being the drooling simpleton that he is, managed to become president at all still causes me much nausia!

I have always found it particularly unsavoury that only monied elitists (often particularly stupid people) can take a stab at the presidency. This in itself funadamentally detracts form the so-called "American dream".

America is living a lie and has been for some considerable time.

What is even more astounding is that so many people swallow the crap that is pumped out on a daily basis by the White House (and via the media) as gospel.

What a world!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

A-S,
As you get used to the Americans on this forum you'll realise that we don't
swallow the general crap we are supposed too.If you look at Whitey's mine,Frank's and Nathan's posts.we all have issues with our government.
Of course,yours is doing just fine.
Wholley.
As you say"What a World"
Marina

Post by Marina »

I am not too enamoured with John Kerry either !!
I think he's one of the worst Democrats ever to be nominated.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hey Marina.
Politics as usual I'm afraid.
Kerry is a liar,an elite with too much money and cannot win in the South.
He know's he cannot beat Bush,so what is his point?Dean chucked it in today,having made a pointless speech to his"Followers"stating that although he won't endorse another candidate the fight against GWB should continue for the sake of America!
I sometimes wonder if Iv'e lost the plot.
Al Gore endorses Dean,then calls Gephart and endorses him.
Now Clinton is calling people in the race(Including Al Sharpton)offering
his support.Now that B*gger needs to stay away.His wife will cause enough trouble in 2008 when she will certainly run for president.
I cannot in my life remember two more bent politicians than the Clintons.
Self seeking,smug,Lying,hell bent on power.oh yes I can,Tony Blair.
Wholley.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Declaration of Independence gives guidance for these situations Wholley.Something like when a government no longer represents the interrest of its people they have a right to disolve it and form on more suiting to their needs? Oh well Wal Mart calls.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Andy O'Pray

Post by Andy O'Pray »

wholley wrote:
Of course,yours is doing just fine.
Wholley.
As you say"What a World"
That was a bit below the belt Wholley. By the way, please stop sending your military wives up to the border with grenades in the glove compartment. It is inconvenent for the other cross border traffic.

Aye - Andy. :lol:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

So,Andy.
Should we send civilian wives with grenades?
Far more dangerous,I would think.
"When the pin is pulled,Mr grenade is not our friend"
:P :P :P
Wholley.
(I do sometimes think about putting one in"She Who Must be Obeyed's"Glove compartment).
:D :D
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Looking at the Talimudvision today I saw Kerry might not be as far into the lead as they think. I'm really thinking since Bush is pro-Israeli he will get re-elected. Couldn't help but notice that after Mel Gibsons interview three networks the next day aired Pro-Jewish programs featuring "Christian Friends of the Holocaust" a group of Christian appologist's for Hitlers mistreatment of those who are above question centered around the suffering associated with the Holocaust®.

Proves to me how powerful they are in the media. So who ever supports the Road Map the most will get the best press, then again looks like our man hasn't done much for them since we hit Iraq. I don't know, but I think Kerry won't win against Bush. I like Bush only because he is pro-NRA. Kerry is a commie gun grabber, but Kerry has a better service record and a better taste in women, still he is a yankee blue bellied devil.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Well,it seems Nader will run again,so the Dem's are screwed.
McCaulife is being his usual smug,rich,no nothing commie sob.
I wonder how rich you have to be to make a difference in US politics?
Bush will win as the alternatives are pathetic.
Wholley.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I think Bush is a better choice than any of the Demoncrats. I'd rather have no president than a democrat right now. Yeah the economy sucks, but I don't think the president controls that, consumers and the G7 do.
Plus in Iraq I think a democrat would be bad for the troops.
I figure like most I talk to that Bush is better right now. If the dem's get in there our troops in Iraq will have to do much more with much less, plus Bush is anti-homo, pro-God, leaves guns alone. Imagine Gore and what America would be doing today under him? We'd probably still be fighting the Taliban or just launched a few cruise missiles and sanctioned them.
Yeah Bush is better.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

I don't know how much worse a democrat would be for the troops.
I don't see any candidate in this race, including the incumbent, as being conservative.
The growing notion about Kerry is that he 'cannot stand on his own' and has to be propped up, but can't the same be said of Bush? And we do know who is propping him up, don't we?
Given the choice as we are between two mediocrities (bearing in mind that Edwards still has to be defeated by Kerry), I think the worst one should be elected. I think things have not gone quite badly enough for people to wake up yet.
Did you pick up on Greenspan (the fed chairman)'s comments that job outsourcing will be good for us in the long run, and that American workers need to learn new skills if they are to survive? To get 'whatever jobs are available'?
We'll just be like pidgeons at the park, pecking at crumbs tossed by some elderly Chinese.

We really do need four more years of Bush/Cheney, and whatever wars they throw our kids into. I'm not being sarcastic.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Actually Frank this is what I was thinking as well, but I figure the troops are better off with a spend free Pentegon than a Democrat military hater. Looks like the Rothchilds have sucked the life yet from another country. Will the EU be next?
America needs to wake up to how the economy,G7 ect... work. Oh well.
The people a christian white male cannot mention use the US to police their financial Empire. The problem is, the US hasn't made Israel any safer, I figure they might pull their bucks out of here and place them elsewhere as usual hoping to get another country to do their dirty work. Bush is the fastest negative feedback system, so give him 4 more. Kerry would just drag this misery out longer.
Anyone with yes can see we are in for huge financial trouble and it isn't because of 9/11, it is the insecurity of Israel.
Oh no I sound like an Anti-Semite!!!!! Maybe that is what telling the truth gets you labeled these days. If I'm wrong someone else explain how this all works?
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Whitey wrote:I figure the troops are better off with a spend free Pentegon than a Democrat military hater.
I might agree with this if the money went to troops pay and their families' welfare, instead of BS weapons contracts benefitting the Carlyle group, as an example.
Still, I think military benefits may well be much better than some of our allies, UK included. I don't think they have an equivalent to the GI Bill for instance.
But another key point of the welfare of the military is, what kind of society do they return to from deployment? What opportunities exist for them as jobs keep going offshore? That's where Bush's economic mismanagement becomes a glaring fault. Out of a population of what, 280 million, 40 million do not have health insurance benefits. Sure, they may fall back on medicare, but who pays for that? The remaining 240 million, putting them in a deeper hole.
He does bear responsibility for all of this, much of which hasn't hit us yet as hard as it is bound to.