Share This Page:

BNP

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
voodoo sprout

Post by voodoo sprout »

Cvn, I am very unhappy with Sinn Fein's existence, let alone its status in government. The Spanish disbanded the political party provided support to the terrorist part of ETA, and that sounds good to me though I'm not going to pretend I fully understand the Northern Ireland peace process.

In any case though, there is no good reason no to worry about some of the BNP characters. The BNP does have a lot of unhelpful connections with Combat 18, the National Front etc, and would do itself well to try and distance itself from them wherever possible. While it's not something that renders the whole party untrustworthy, it is by no means something to be ignored.
Fluffy bunnies - Grrrrr!
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

I wonder which way Joe Bloggs would vote if the Tories adopted most of the BNP policies for the next election. Hypothetical I know, but would you vote Tory rather than BNP? I guess I would.
Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

gone
Last edited by Dave.Mil on Fri 02 Dec, 2005 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAF Mancunian

Post by RAF Mancunian »

APOLOGY

I'd like to apologise for my previous post on this thread. I called a number of people idiots for simply giving their opinions on the BNP and looking back I realise that what I said is totally unacceptable and take back all of this. The reason I got so wound up and offensive is because the local BNP members in my area like to hurl racist abuse at coloured lads and I made the mistake of thinking that all BNP members are like this. Also after coming home after having a real stinker at work, I was in a an awful mood. I have since found out that not all BNP members mistreat coloured people and should not have judged the BNP in general on the few members that I have seen. Being a half-caste lad myself, seeing posts supporting the BNP, who at the time of writing my post I thought were all violent thugs, got me really wound up, that is why I said things I should not have done.

Again, my greatest aplogies to all of the people I offended, and I hope you all can forgive me.

Adam [/u][/b]
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Well said Adam, shows the stature of a person to apologise on an open forum, not that I am aware that you have offended anyone.

I hope that the BNP is not regarded as being a racist institution, I just want to see the Great put back into Britain again. If I said that the Police were racist I would be wrong, or if all football supporters were racist I would be wrong, there are good and bad in all walks of life that includes whites as well as blacks.

Carry on reading this thread and comment at will, whilst we still live live in a democratic country!
Jason The Argonaut

Post by Jason The Argonaut »

RAF Mancunian wrote:APOLOGY

I'd like to apologise for my previous post on this thread. I called a number of people idiots for simply giving their opinions on the BNP and looking back I realise that what I said is totally unacceptable and take back all of this.

No worries mate :lol:

fancy a drink :drinking:
I fight for my corner and secondly I leave when the pub closes. - Winston Churchill [img]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/teufel/smilie_vampire.gif[/img]
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Adam... it is heartening to see honesty! Thanks for your retraction. Don't worry, we all have bad days. Do you want one of mine, it is worse than all yours :wink:
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

RAF Manc

Good on ya.

Most parties have an extremist fringe with, relatively, 'stable' people in the leadership. Problem with the BNP is that it's now attracting 'stable' people into the rank and file whilst the leadership still retains the extremist elements it's always had.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

it just shows what a hot topic this is........page 5 and counting
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
RAF Mancunian

Post by RAF Mancunian »

Anytime Jason :) I'll let you keep your bad days to yourself Sticky :wink:

Thanks for undertanding guys.

Adam 8)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

hope this is on thread
Bush is now going to allow Illegal Mexicans to apply for"Work Permits"
Provided they have dodged the INS for an undisclosed amount of time.
Boy! does that make me sick.I became a US Citizen the right way,
IE going to the INS five times in Charlotte,getting married,and following
the rules.Iv'e been in this Country almost 25 years legally and consider
myself American,these people do not assimilate,refuse to speak English,
but love the welfare.
Soap Box.etc
Wholley.
:o
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Wholley, I know what you mean...
Remember Clinton's pardons and attempts to do just what Bush is now planning to do with illegals?
This is likely to backfire with Latino voters, actually, and for the same reasons you and I disagree with it.
Strange, eh?
Take California: every gubernatorial election, the media focusses on Imperial county, because for maybe two decades or so, Imperial county voters (overwhelmingly Latinos) have voted for the winning candidate. They also picked Schwarzenegger in the recall election.
You might have expected them to vote Davis, especially over the issue of driver's licenses for illegals, but no: they voted Terminator.
The same may well happen if Bush goes ahead with amnesty plans.

But I don't understand the move. Bush doesn't really need their votes.
Not with electronic polling machines, machines which are susceptible to 'manipulation'. You can go back and count paper ballots by hand, but not so with those electronic machines.
And the three owners of the company which manufactures those machines are Bush contributors.

In any event, bigger government and huge spending coupled with irresponsible courting of minority votes, isn't that a democrat's wet dream?
So while I think Bush will win reelection, I can also see democrats getting back Congress, with all the paralysis and BS which will ensue.
We've been there before...
Powder monkey

Post by Powder monkey »

RAF Mancunian wrote:APOLOGY

I'd like to apologise for my previous post on this thread. I called a number of people idiots for simply giving their opinions on the BNP and looking back I realise that what I said is totally unacceptable and take back all of this. The reason I got so wound up and offensive is because the local BNP members in my area like to hurl racist abuse at coloured lads and I made the mistake of thinking that all BNP members are like this. Also after coming home after having a real stinker at work, I was in a an awful mood. I have since found out that not all BNP members mistreat coloured people and should not have judged the BNP in general on the few members that I have seen. Being a half-caste lad myself, seeing posts supporting the BNP, who at the time of writing my post I thought were all violent thugs, got me really wound up, that is why I said things I should not have done.

Again, my greatest aplogies to all of the people I offended, and I hope you all can forgive me.

Adam [/u][/b]
The BNP isnt to bothered about colour.... Just take a look about what they say on there website www.bnp.org.uk
Q: The politicians and the media call the BNP "racist"? Is this true?

A: No. "Racism" is when you ‘hate’ another ethnic group. We don't 'hate' black people, we don't 'hate' Asians, we don't oppose any ethnic group for what God made them, they have a right to their own identity as much as we do, all we want to do is to preserve the ethnic and cultural identity of the British people. We want the same human rights as everyone else, a right to a homeland, security, identity, democracy and freedom. We are not against immigrants as individuals. We are against a system which imports cheap labour regardless of the wishes of the host population. The British people were never asked if they wanted a multi-cultural society, immigration was forced on us undemocratically and against the clear wishes of the majority.
There is no hate, only love, for what the British people have created in the last few centurys. Anybody who may not be a direct descendant of this great heritage, but wishes to assimilate and add to this rich history by working and not commiting criminal behaviour is welcome to stay. Its only the chronic Political correctness, economic migrants and criminals - white and non white who the BNP has serious issues with.
This post was typed up in front of a live studio audience at pinewood studios England.