Share This Page:

BNP

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

It is about time that we had a party with the guts to stamp on drug pushers... take everything off them and lock them up as well! Throw away the keys on the bastatrds because they are the scum that are corrupting society.

I don't think we'll get into the 'good party gone bad' because the tabloid press, lets face it they have the power to make or brake, would not allow it. The loony left and far right would go bananas and report every little event and crush them, then anarchy, then the lunatics would take over again.
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Sticky Blue wrote:It is about time that we had a party with the guts to stamp on drug pushers... take everything off them and lock them up as well! Throw away the keys on the bastatrds because they are the scum that are corrupting society.
Here here.

Oh yeah and Ozzy Osbournes brilliant a stand up bloke in my opinion:yeah: , sorry to hear he's in hospital.
"This far and no further" - Britain, World War 1 & 2
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

I'm skeptical of any long term will of any government to get tough, let alone effective, against drug trafficking.
In 2001, the stats showed 30 tons of heroin (90% coming from Afghanistan) and 40 tons of cocaine being imported to the UK (population roughly 60 million).
Over a ton per million if the numbers are/were correct (this was from 2001).
In the US we see the occasional seizure of anything from a ton to multiple tons (11 tons recently seized by DEA). Drops in the bucket.
On the whole, high level drug traffickers make enough money to buy governments.
old scaly back

Post by old scaly back »

I would vote B.N.P.
Knowing that you can get blonde dye for your hair.Ive already got blue eyes,the only problem is my nose may be a bit to big. :)

I agree with the reasons given,if they did turn bad we wouldnt stand for it.
Come on, would you really let them round up hard working blacks and queers.I dont think so.
Its the toe rags,black and white that just drain our country that should be thrown out.
The worm will turn im sure.
Its strange that we dont here more of the B.N.P.
Is it because they are not allowed a say in this country of free speech.
Perhaps if there was a toned down version of the B.N.P. people would be more comfortable.
I used to be in the SASS (Saturday and Sunday Soldier)
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

OSB

Not allowed to talk about the BNP SSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!! Chinese whispers and all that, the Anarchists have their say at G8 Summits, the Gay Community have their say and marches, the one eyed, one armed Muslim Clerics have their say, Tony Blair, Dennis Skinner and everyone else have their say.

We are having ours........................
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

locking up dealers isnt the answer mate, most of the inmates at my place are dealers gone bad and they still deal inside.......dont ask how as im only online for a few mins and it would take an age, we need to sort our customs out, so much is getting through and all we catch is the crap stuff they let us find..trust me thay have told me, i work on a rehab unit so no all about the dangers of drug abuse and suprise suprise most heroin addicts started on cannabis.........so think again next time you have a spliff, i could go on and on and on
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
old scaly back

Post by old scaly back »

Just an idea.
Make drugs not only legal but free as well. :angel: :angel:
I used to be in the SASS (Saturday and Sunday Soldier)
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

Just looking at the views/posts on this topic.

The BNP subject has had as many hits in less than 10 hours to what the Hilary Clinton thread has had in ten days. It is also interesting to note that of the views on average on most topics there is a 10% reply factor but with the BNP thread there is a 20% reply factor.

Conclusion..........an emotive issue! I am also lead to believe that the BNP website registers more daily hits than any other political party in the UK, I cannot corroborate that. I just wonder what age generation is viewing this site, anyone know?
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

True but the BNP are British as are most of the people on this site, the reason I haven't read the HC thread is because she has nothing to do with us directly but the BNP does. If this was a political or american site I think Hilary would have had a fair few more visitors.
BenChug

Post by BenChug »

I think you'll find that

Teenagers will be interested in the BNP
Students at University not so much probably the poorer kids who can't get scholarships and get pissed off at seeing them given away to so called minorities for that very reason.
And then the old capitalists who are about to retire.
And for the most part anyone in the military I generally find maybe not BNP but for the most part conservative.
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.
Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

gone
Last edited by Dave.Mil on Fri 02 Dec, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

yes dave but are you sure the BNP are the ones to sort this crap out ?, i for one dont agree

Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Hitler did wonders for Germany and Saddam was the greatest leader Iraq has ever had, the problem come when no one tells them to stop. The reason for this is that they had the military on there side, the British military on the whole side with the Queen and last time I checked she wasn't part of the BNP.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

point taken aldo

Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

gone
Last edited by Dave.Mil on Fri 02 Dec, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.