Share This Page:

Mr Howard

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

Is John Howard the person the conservatives have been praying for to sort out and lead the party?

Poll ended at Tue 18 Nov, 2003 1:43 pm

Yes, he is the right man.
75%
No, the party still wont bet Mr B.lair.
25%

Total votes: 12

harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

it seems you were the only one to notice.
Er, not quite, but John Howard might stand more chance :P

The Right Honourable, The Leader of the Opposition down here, whinging little twat called Simon Crean has just been ousted. His replacement, Mark Latham, has called Johnny an " arse-licker" a" suck-hole" and on several occasions, has stated that(in his opinion, and not the oficial opinion of either the moderators or site admin) Johnny is hanging out of the Queen`s arsehole, whatever that may mean. He often gave Dubya a right c*nting off, and was singularly unimpressed by Dubya`s reasons for giving that Sadam bloke a hard time. All under parliamentary priveledge, of course. In a recent late-night disagreement over the fare, he fought with a taxi driver, breaking the driver`s arm. :P Johnny Howard has suddenly got a contender. Any politician capable of breaking a man`s arm sounds like a good bloke to Aussie ears :P The fact that he left his missus and is shacked up with some sheila, and likes a drink or three, is what will swing it for Aussie voters :roll:
Why don`t we have politicians like this in Westminster? I can`t imagine Mikey Howard sticking the head in, or getting a hammer lock on a geezer and breaking his arm. Imagine him threatening to "nut" the cult, or saying to Johnny two Jags that he`d be done up like a kipper, son, if he didn`t shut up 8) "You`re a big man, Johnny, but you`re out of shape and I do this for a living, son" Or the delightfull Ms Widecombe rolling about on the floor of the House in a cat-fight with that ugly cow with no hair(Beckit?) saying,"take that, you slapper"
Haven`t we got any real hard men anymore? Are we reduced to Mikey Howard or Portiloo, or even worse, Ken" fat bastard" Clarke.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

harry hackedoff wrote:Are we reduced to Mikey Howard or Portiloo, or even worse, Ken" fat bastard" Clarke.
Sadly, yes. Remember the heavyweights Maggie torpedoed: Brittain, Howe, Heseltine, ........ the cabinet was stuffed with them and one by one Maggie saw them off, sealing her fate and the fate of the Tories for a decade or more.

Now the Tory Party has hardly a featherweight to its name. Just think, Howard ['the man has something of the night about him'] is their main artillery? :(

I won't, of course, dwell on the mighty intellect in the Labour Party?

Where have all the credible politicians gone? :( :(
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

'the man has something of the night about him'
Agree, Rocky, he looks like someone who knows where to find rent boys :P
Smug little toad that he is.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
may18

Post by may18 »

harry hackedoff wrote:
'the man has something of the night about him'
Agree, Rocky, he looks like someone who knows where to find rent boys :P
Smug little toad that he is.
Well compared to the likes of prescott, hains etc howard looks like a godsend ;p

how can prescott be allowed to make decisions??..its truly scary
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

may18 wrote:
harry hackedoff wrote: Well compared to the likes of prescott, hains etc howard looks like a godsend ;
Very true. And if he was up against Prescott he'd probably win - but he isn't.

Harry,

I like the word smarmy - but smug little toad might be better1 On Frost on Sunday he went on about the Con-serv- ative party serving the country. Frost pointed out it had an 'e' missing. Instead of reminding Frost he'd said it was the syllable he was referring to he blustered off on another tangent.

And the way he said it :x :drinking: No, I'm not having a drink: it's the nearest emoticon I could find to represent throwing up. My guess is Maggie will be offering him the services of her voice coach.