Share This Page:

A view on Iraq Inc. from Turkey

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Contractor

Post by Contractor »

Loz wrote
Perhaps its cos Bootnecks are the best and once you've had one, everything else is second class.
I used to cut quite a dash in my overalls when working in the Servicing Bay Loz :(
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

Whitey wrote:. . . Kat, perhaps I was sort of a jerk . . . but one thing for sure is you got issues with RM's it seems, wonder why? Well whatever, have fun in Jolly Old England. :laola: Kumbahyah

Issues? With Royals? Me? Hmmm Oi Bootneck, you think I've got issues with Marines? :wink:

Loz, to some extent you're right lol but after 9 years of shagging one he found it alot more difficult to cope when I left him ... :(

But Whitey on a serious note, get used to my humour or put up with it either way, it is an intristic part of me. and Con. I bet you looked Essence in your overalls :lol:

:angel:
Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Contractor

Post by Contractor »

My apologies Loz,

Lucky I didn't mention wearing boots and covered in oil, enough to frighten any young lass :o

Essence indeed Kat, pure essence. :D
Contractor

Post by Contractor »

Baby oil...........the current Mrs Contractor and I had an interesting experience with the stuff.

Back in my prime while we were still dating and going at it like rabbits, her sister kindly let us stay the night at her house.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the baby oil was knocked over and we didn't notice, it soaked into her new carpet and stretched it. For months afterwards her sister was chasing this big lump in her new carpet around everytime she hoovered and cursing the pair of us.

Probably far to much info posted on this public forum :oops:
lew

Post by lew »

ok, thats two threads that have turned into mindless smut... :o

keep it up guys :lol: :

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
Mike

Post by Mike »

lozhop wrote:I still reckon that theres nothing on earth that can come close to a Bootneck in full Blues kit.....makes me all weak at the knees! :lol:

Loz....Look closely.....there... no there......see I'm stood standing in FULL BLUES, white belt...Real! white white belt....boots......boots you could shave, what you girls have to shave, In'm (Argentina or something like that)..... Don't look too close the fit aint what it used to be, pinched here and pulled there and a bit moth eaten in places....but If you close your eyes and have a good imagination.....I'm Game?
Oh I love being a Man in Uniform for a Lady
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Loz,
I always liked you. As for Kat maybe my personality disorder and idea women are to be like the 1955 post artical described clouded my vision.

Glad to see the RM's have their groupies. We called them Froghogs in the USMC and certian groups in the Navy.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

Whitey wrote: . . . Glad to see the RM's have their groupies . . .
Absolutely Whitey, Thank God for Marines (Real Marines that is) otherwise I'd be a groupie without a cause ...

Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

High goals you set for yourself.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

Whitey wrote:High goals you set for yourself.
Well actually being that I'm a well spoken educated woman, I do marines cause they're a bit O ruff so the goals tend to be a lot lower . . . or is that my moral inclination? :lol:

:lilangel:
Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

What does it mean to be educated? Educated in what? Like you know the net value of the entire planet, that the moon is a product of a Mars size object hitting the Earth 4.6 billion years ago? Or that 2+3=5, or what?

I was a medic/Corpsman with the USMC, when I was younger it was all I wanted to do, when I was in the billet I wanted to be anything but. I figure the RM's are of higher quality than ours, smaller always means better trained as a general rule. Like Para's, the UK parachute regiments are probably a cut above. But fundamentally it is the same.

Well spoken, spoken to, spoken for? Then again I could care less. I just figured I'd reply to your cut and paste job you did to my post, like I couldn't figure out what you were talking about, not to confident about being well spoken? Or under estimating the intellect of dirty old redneck Whitey?
Women that like rough men, hmmm. reminds me of some MMPI test stats, nothing like the DSM 7 to identify histrionics.

What do I know? Nothing I guess. The clever cat symbol with the carrots say's alot. Well anyway as they say it is your life to wreck your own way. After all your perception is your reality.

I like you though I really do, we had people like you at Camp Pendelton, always was entertaining on the weekend, never knew what would happen next.
Su Sponte.
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

I think one would need to be educated just to keep with your drivel, did it take you long to write that epic?

How qaint though, I do like it ... again again :lol!:

Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

No it didn't take long once I figured out what I was taking to. So what is your degree in? Or do you just read alot of magazines when hanging around the RM barracks?

Well spoken was the other question, well spoken as compared to a leader of an oligarchy, or the head of a tribe of transhumans?

Well gotta go, need some jerry curl for my afro, and to shine my gold toof.
I do be needing to drink a 40 0z of malt liquor and to get my snack on.
Kat =^..^=

Post by Kat =^..^= »

Oooo a couple of long words and the man thinks he's a scholar :lol:

You're too cleverer for me mate ...

<< Goes off to get more edumacated :lol!:
Take Care and Keep Safe

Kat =^..^=
Sully

Post by Sully »

I do marines cause they're a bit O ruff
I beg to differ Kat, your average Royal as well as having xray vision, superb fighting skills and abs like Garth generally has the humanity of good ole JC himself. My mum always said I was too sensitive to be a soldier but I found kindred spirits aplenty in the glorious Corps.

Waffle over - I only said it to stop you two handbagging each other.
Per Flank, Per Tank