Share This Page:

The Middle East... is there any solution?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

How do you see the present conflict

Israelis are the agressors
29%
Palistinians are the agressors
21%
Should the US should stop Bank Rolling the Israelis
42%
Should the US should continue as they are
8%

Total votes: 24

BenChug

Post by BenChug »

I think Whitey hit on the last post there.
Sounds reasonable enough to me, except you know how treehuggers are.
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.
Tom Dickson

Post by Tom Dickson »

I want to put a picture on here anyone me
Once A Borderer Always A Borderer
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Hiya, Tom. Do you mean to post a pic as above?
If so, just paste the URL of the picture into the reply/post screen and highlight it with your cursor.
Then click on the Img button, second from the right, above the reply field. That should do it.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Whitey,
You may be right regarding the UK,US,OZ,NZ etc.
Unfortunately the Brits screwed up their relationship with Australia and New Zealand by joining the EEC and leaving out some of the Commonwealth Countries.Great shame in my opinion.The UK imported most of it's lamb from OZ and NZ at one time,the EU put a stop to that.
The Welsh were very unhappy about this(Before any of you 'orrible lot start).Canada?I doubt it.They chose to open their borders after 9/11 instead of co-operating with the INS.As a result we are now faced with open borders both north and south and unlimited illegal immigration.
Canada is undergoing massive popular dissent right now,mostly over gun control,I hope the good guys win.
Wholley.
:o
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Speaking of gun control, what's going on in Oz? I hear of a so-called government gun buy-back supposedly spurred by a shooting in Tazmania?
BenChug

Post by BenChug »

OK, so in that case how do you feel about the fence being built around Israel?
Gaza is surrounded by a security fence of its own, and none of the more than 100 suicide bombers who have attacked Israelis over the past three years have come from there. Israel says it is seeking to replicate that success with the West Bank barrier

However that fence divides 70,000 palistinians from Palastine, and puts 80% of the Jewish settlers on what WAS Palastines side.
If a man has nothing he is willing to die for then he isn't fit to live.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Frank,
Sorry to be so late in replying to your question about Oz gun control.
It seems Harry has all the Abo's and crim's under house arrest,so Australian's can sleep safely in their beds.I don't know how he doe's it.
Seriously,I think their in the same Sh*t as the British.Rising Invasive crime,more gun crime,must be just like LA.I'm sorry but NO politician is going to tell me I can't defend myself or my loved ones by disarming me.
Wholley.
:evil:
Rant Over.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

They can have my gun when they pry it from my dead fangers. :Fade-color
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Whitey,
Fangers?
where would they be then?
prefer to hold me gun in my hand personaly.
"wholley the spell checker"
:o
kwew

Post by kwew »

In todays independent:
The prime minister of malaysia compared israel's treatment of the palestinians with the holocaust and accused the US of forcing slaves to convert to christianity in his final hour of office yesterday.
Mahathir Mohammed, 77, who retires today after 22 years, brought prosperity to his nation. But this had already been overshadowed by an outcry over the pronouncement that "Jews rule the world by proxy" by getting "others to fight and die for them".
He reignited the row yesterday by saying "Jews must never claim they are chosen people, who cannot be criticised. The muslims have never ill treated the jews but now they are behaving exactly in the way the europeans behaved towards them against the muslims".
Well what a suprise hes a muslim, what did we expect, hes hardly going to back the jews.
I think its a harsh comparison though, the holocaust was unbelieveable and i dont think its right to compare the to.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Kwew,
The genocide of Jews is not the worst plight of man in history. Look at Africa, or look here in the US, on the great plains the US Army through raids, germ warfare and starvation killed over 12 million indians alone, over all we killed 26 million in the US from 1600 and something to 1903.
The Malaysian guy has a point. I'm sorry for the Jews, but it seems they are practicing the intollerance they preach against. The muslims aren't all that bad, I wouldn't be one, nor keep company with them, but they are being up rooted from their homes. If someone came and forced you from your home would you not fight?
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
kwew

Post by kwew »

I see your point but i still maintain its not a decent comparison, the malaysian chap has a point but i dont agree with the way he made it. I know worse things have gone on in history i mean the holocaust would have carried on unopposed if the war hadnt kicked off so in a way we should be ashamed of ourselves for not stepping in earlier. I just think the comparison is like saying Stalin and Harold Shipman's crimes are the same, yes both are nasty but I think Stalin was a little bit worse :o . On the fighting for my home point, indeed i would but not in the manner the palestinians are, this, I think is why the are called terrorists. They dont show themselves and fight traditional warfare its almost cowardly, they attack civilians its not like most of there suicide attacks kill military personnel and I believe they are terrorists with a worthy cause (if that is possible) I dont know if you know what i mean but i cant explain it very well. Basically they have a right to fight but not in that way.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Kwew,
The Malaysian chap is a high ranking world politician, maybe he knows what he is talking about. Did you know Jews killed millions of christians during the Bolshivic revolution?Read their Talmud(Pharasee propaganda).
They hate us, but lack our power in braun, so they use their financial leverage to get us to do their dirty work.

The reason they are the chosen people is because they are the tribe of Cain, God says the tribe is not to be harmed by no one, he will deal with them in his own good time.

Also don't buy into the Judeo-Christian crap, there ain't no such thing. You can't deny the divinity of christ and be hinged with the christian church(s).
Don't ever feel bad for those people, your own people suffer, feel bad for them. Look at their egalitarian imposed propaganda they force the world to follow out of global guilt, look what it has done to your country. You have leaders like Blair as a result, we had Clinton, and now Bush.
They give our countries away to savages at the expense of our own blood.
Kwew, do a search for "The Resister", it is eye opening.
kwew

Post by kwew »

I meant disrespect to the "malaysian chap" i jsu couldnt remeber his name and basically couldnt be bothered to check, you knew who i meant :D .
Im not sticking up for the jews either, indeed they have murdered millions but so has every race who has ever held some sort of world power status. As a race yes they get others to do there dirty work but if those people are daft enough to do it?
I may be wrong but i can see why we have different view points, religion. I dont see the jews and the christians in the same way you do as im not religious so youll get a totally new perspective that i dont see. Plus in the US you obviously live with a lot of jews and where i live i dont know any so again youll get a perspective that i dont see.
As it stands i see no positive action from either side, therefore im going to use the age old saying, they are both as bad as each other!
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Kwew,
I was raised Southern Baptist, steady diet of Guns and God. For 13 years I kind of slid away from religion. Church isn't just a religious place for faith seekers to gather, it is a place where idea's are diseminated. I beleive in God, who else has saved me from my own stupidity? Anyway, if America changes the mainstream ideas are spread through the church.
No televangilist on the jewish dominated tv stations can preach a sermon without saying Judeo-Christian, this is blaphemy, but the average American eat's this up and takes it as fact without consideration. Yes you are right we have alot of Jews here, and the average shylock ain't bad. It is the zionist extremist who just happen to be rich and incharge. At school for instance there was a big rally where Jews (Hardliners) spoke down to the Jews who don't carry out traditions, marry christians and other faiths, who don't go to Izzyland to help build their country. So much for assimilation, tollerance and multiculturalism huh?

Are you aware that communism is a Jewish invention? I know I am beating a dead horse, but these people are not like us, they are peculiar, and seemingly decietful.

I don't know the Malaya guy either, I know what he said and am suprised Mossahd hasn't dealt with him yet. You know you have spoken well when the police come knocking at your door.

BTW, I always thought the UK was very religious?