Share This Page:

The eyes of a killer-Do you know this murderer?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Zero_Higher

The eyes of a killer-Do you know this murderer?

Post by Zero_Higher »

I think I can speak for the entire member list when I express our condolences and thoughts to the family of James Foley.

I do not want to see the link of the sickening execution of Mr Foley posted anywhere on this forum. I would like to remind all members that that viewing, downloading or disseminating extremist material within the UK may constitute an offence under terrorism legislation. You have been warned.

The assessment is that the cowardly murderer is an English-speaking jihadist. The killer spoke with a London accent and is known as John. It is believed he is the leader of a group of British insurgents who have been holding foreign hostages in the Syrian city of Raqqa, a stronghold of Isis rebels. This idiot is clearly ego driven and undoubtedly uses social networks. He may have been schooled in the London area and may of left the UK approximately three years ago and he may be left handed.
Think.

Every face has numerous, distinguishable landmarks, the different peaks and valleys that make up facial features. Look at the distance between the eyes, the width of the nose the shape of the body. Do you recognise this man? If so contact the Police via 101 immediately and they will take your information to where it needs to be.

Of course security service experts are using voice-recognition techniques to hunt down the British killer.
Investigators are studying the video to try to establish whether the voice of the Briton delivering the IS statement is definitely that of the man shown in black who carries out the murder. Assessments seem to point to that it is the man in the video.
The voice and tell-tale speech patterns of terror suspects and radicalised Britons – recorded and monitored in Britain and overseas – are stored and held by GCHQ.
Experts aside, if you can help then please do.
A determined person doesn't find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying