Share This Page:

RAF Police next recruitment

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
darylbentham

RAF Police next recruitment

Post by darylbentham »

Recently, I enlisted myself for the RAFP, which I am glad i'v finally done. After deciding to not take the University route and do Criminology/Policing degrees and decided I wanted to taking a working route to get into any form of the Police force.

However, 2 years down the line now since I left college, i'v had no luck in getting anywhere near civillian Police, and I wanted a challenge in my life rather than working the mundane 8 hour warehousing shift iv been doing. I'v wanted to be in the Police since I was about 8 years old, and I dont want to look back on my life when I am 50-60 years old and say I never did what I dreamed of as a child.

Im 20 years old, got good grades (5 A-C GCSE's in Maths, English, Science and IT). Did ok in College and got 160 UCAS Points (I regrettably slacked), and thought id manage to work my way in by applying to any positions that come up, but no, nothing.

So, now Iv enlisted myself, does anyone have any tips on what I can be doing with my spare time? Im in good shape as I go to the gym 5 days a week Monday-Friday for the past 3 years, so exercise is already on my plate :)

I welcome any advice.
darylbentham

Re: RAF Police next recruitment

Post by darylbentham »

bump :(