Share This Page:

Infantry Phase two training....

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
ProBean

Infantry Phase two training....

Post by ProBean »

I know there is probably a forum on here for this but, Infantry Phase 1 and Phase 2 training is combined which last up to 26 weeks and to go in para's is 2weeks with p-company then RAF brize norton for 4 weeks , Now due to interview 2-3 id like to know what phase two train exactly involves cause everywhere I look theres no information, i.e all they say is advanced military skills and my careers officer has told me she wants to know details what id be doing.!!

Sorry for the inconvenience and me blabbering on, Thanks for any answers!!
Scouse Lancer

Re: Infantry Phase two training....

Post by Scouse Lancer »

I joined the Royal Armoured Corps, Phase one was the Basic military Skills of a Soldier, Ranges, Infantry skills, First Aid etc. Phase 2 consisted of the Following:

Driver Training on CVR(T)
Signals (Phase 1) Use of Radio Equipment and Voice Proceedures

If your going Armd Inf then its probable that you will be put forward for Driver Training in an Armoured Vehicle (Warrior etc) You need to speak with your recruiter and find out what they have you penciled in for.
Once a Lancer always a Lancer, Ich Dien.

It must be accepted as a principle that the rifle, effective as it is, cannot replace the effect produced by the speed of the horse, the magnetism of the charge and the terror of cold steel. - British Cavalry Training Manual, 1907