Share This Page:

Females Joining up.

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
copymenu

Post by copymenu »

MSI64 wrote:where alpha male mind sets, competitiveness and violence are drilled and encouraged.

Alpha male mindset???? how do you drill that? You are trained to work within a Rank structure Alpha male attitude will just have you butting heads with someone bigger and better than you are (Am sure Sandy will agree) and violence is not encouraged in the Army Controlled Aggression is.
Please dont make comments that just show how much you dont know!

Whilst I like staring as much as the next man, You need a little more professionalism about your working attitude. The Army is already shelling out loads of compensation for people who cant keep a professional working relationship with the opposite sex!
All Im saying is that she got fake boobs for a reason, to get noticed. Now shes worried some guys are stare at her when she tries to join the Army. And she was pretty forward about saying it all over this forum aswell.

As for professional conduct, I cant tolerate unprofessional conduct towards anyone. We're all the same shit.
MSI64

Re: been doin some brain storming

Post by MSI64 »

confused_bolton_boy wrote:Maybe they should only let really ugly women in the infantry, eh? That way, men wont get distracted. Plus, ugly women would prbably be butch and be just as tough. I could be one of the selection officers :)

"No you can't join the infantry miss, you've not got hairy shoulders"
"You've got a clitt like a small penis?... You're perfect!"

Utter genius 8)

P.S. Does everyone bum Sandy on this site lol? (no offence Sandy). Seems like everyone always asks for his approval like he's some massiah. Must get abit annoying :o
Having been in a fair old time I think I can safely say I know what Im talking about, However as I know of Sandy and where he works, On the subject of PARA training issues (these include Milling and controlled aggression) I would Bow to his higher knowledge.

After seeing the perceived ideas of some people on this thread I seriously worry about the sort of person we are getting through the recruiting office door. Oh well another couple of years left and I can wander off with my pension and lump sum!
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

these include Milling and controlled aggression) I would Bow to his higher knowledge.

I prefer to bow down to personal experience and experts in the fields of psychology, physiology and human behaviour.

:lol: :lol: lol
[url=http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/806d_7.jpg][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/th_806d_7.jpg[/img][/url]

"The Regiment has served in every major campaign dating back to 1674."

3 RRF
Anti-Tanks: MILAN
Army Colours for Judo.
confused_bolton_boy

Post by confused_bolton_boy »

MSI64 wrote:Having been in a fair old time I think I can safely say I know what Im talking about, However as I know of Sandy and where he works, On the subject of PARA training issues (these include Milling and controlled aggression) I would Bow to his higher knowledge.

After seeing the perceived ideas of some people on this thread I seriously worry about the sort of person we are getting through the recruiting office door. Oh well another couple of years left and I can wander off with my pension and lump sum!
Yes, absolutely. I've always got time to listen to ex or serving soldiers because they obviously know more than me. Not sure about bowing down though...

It wasn't a serious idea by the way. Just f*ckin around. I read on here that one important thing to have when joining the army is a sence of humour... even though I'm not funny :roll:

I think you must remember that the youth of today is very different than the youth of your day. We may seem very vulgar, crude, rude and not particularly bothered about things. But when we need to we can be mature and professional. We "little scrots" do have potential y'know :wink:

Don't spend your lump sum all at once! Save some for a good zimmer frame :)
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

I was that loud obnoxious Yoof when I stepped through the door trust me!
I realize I becoming a Dinosaur only the other night in the Legion we were discussing the very thing over a half a Guinness and a bag of pork scratchings :D

Zimmer frames are for Losers, Im getting one of those powered Buggy things and am going to drive slowly on the pavement to irritate all you young Uns :evil:
gpw2009

Post by gpw2009 »

Correct me if I'm wrong ladies but isn't there something you can take i.e the pill, injection, that actully stops you having a priod? In that case there would be no drama! :roll:

I'm pretty sure one day that women will be in the infantry, and if they can do the job then fair enough.
confused_bolton_boy wrote:P.S. Does everyone bum Sandy on this site lol? (no offence Sandy). Seems like everyone always asks for his approval like he's some massiah. Must get abit annoying :o
He is a Para PTI mate...... enough said! :D

It does make me laugh on this site when people start gobbing off, and they don't know who they are speaking to. Current and ex members of all the Forces deserve respect on here. It wouldn't take long to look at previous posts to establish who they are talking to. At the end of the day, that's what most of us on here want to aspire to be! :D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
("If you want peace, prepare for war!")

ADSC: Passed 07/07/09
Depot PARA: 18/10/09
confused_bolton_boy

gpw2009 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong ladies but isn't there something you can take i.e the pill, injection, that actully stops you having a priod? In that case there would be no drama! :roll:

He is a Para PTI mate...... enough said! :D
The pill doesn't stop a period. But the injection usually stops women from having them.
They both have side affects though. Some of which are common like weight gain, headaches, heavy/prolonged periods and nausia. Others are more serious like deep vain thrombosis, heart attack and stroke. Although they are rare they still pose a risk to some. Then again, some women on contraceptives have no problems at all. But is it too much of a gamble to have those potential problems in an infantry woman?

He's a Para PTI? Damn it! Guess I'm gonna get my arse whooped when get into training... and it is a case of when, not if :D
HRH

Post by HRH »

How funny, how do you know so much about contraceptives

Just one thing, from my experience boobs don't need to be fake for you guys to stare inappropriately lol
Last edited by HRH on Wed 21 Oct, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
BARB - 78
ADSC - Passed
Job - Combat Medic
ATR Pirbright - 15.03.10
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

So are you having them removed before training???

And without causing an arguement ,Why have them enhanced if you dont want people to look?
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

That's right lets get back to her tits. :lol:
[url=http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/806d_7.jpg][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/th_806d_7.jpg[/img][/url]

3 RRF
Army Colours for Judo.
daz89

Post by daz89 »

Fusilier wrote:That's right lets get back to her tits. :lol:
I'll drink to that :lol: :drinking:
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

I'll drink to that
I’ve changed my mind................any woman should be able to join an Infantry Regiment and the only qualifications they need is to have big jugs and be pretty and fit, no I’m not talking about times and BFT’s either. :D

3 RRF
Army Colours for Judo.
confused_bolton_boy

MSI64 wrote:So are you having them removed before training???
I believe it's a young woman called Kelly who has the massive bazookas.

You're losing your marbles already! Bless ya. You'll be moochin down to the post office in your armour plated, camoflauge painted mobility scooter to pick up your pension in no time :lol:
Last edited by confused_bolton_boy on Fri 11 Sep, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

:lol:

3 RRF
Army Colours for Judo.
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

It was just a post it wasnt directly for you mate.

It not all about you, your aint that special