Share This Page:

Today

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Scouse_liam

Today

Post by Scouse_liam »

I love playing football and i play for a Sunday league team. We played this team today, its the type of team were they bully there way to victory. But are team being a good team give it 110%. They did not like this and began to kick us and stamping on are legs. Dont get me wrong i like a good competitive match, but these little f@#k take it to far. I have a badly bruised foot on my left leg and a bruised ankle on my right and a bad stood mark on my face. Am 5 weeks away from depot and couldn't be doing with this. But why do society put up with these rats who thinks its great to act like a twat. Are teams only like this in Liverpool??? I felt pissed off all day :bad-words:
BE A w@#k OR A PARATROOPER."
2 PARA
partymarty1987

Post by partymarty1987 »

Mate pack it in, ive stopped all my football now. Sat and Sunday's. Its not worth it, i took a knock a month ago on my knee, stopped me running for 3 days and i thought, sack this.

Its a nightmare because i love my football, but cant risk getting injured. Its just the crack i miss really

Its worse on sundays, if you skin a player they wont let you do it again. Sundays is all about getting kicked up in the air off lads that are still half pissed
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Ano mate. but when you front the cheeky little c@#t about it, 5 of there mates run over. they would shit if it was one on one. Least when we go to are battalions we will be around good lads. not limited little rats who have f@#k all going for them
2 PARA
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Language please Liam.
I know you've not typed most of the swear words in full, but it would be better if you found other words to use instead...
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Sorry about that. Promise i wont do it again :lol:
2 PARA
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Hyperlithe,

Well said. I don't like swearing on discussion forums, although the occasional, well placed expletive can sometimes be justified and used to good effect.

There is a danger of a bit of hypocrisy creeping in though.
I just did a search on some swear words and found nearly 5000 posts! Many of those were by mods and senior members and not much sign of anyone being chastised.

Former mod Mr Harry "Roger Mellie" Hackedoff, scored a personal best of 747!

Crikey!

Scouse Liam, take heart from the fact that it could have been far worse. You could have asked what had happened to a former member. You would have been in real trouble then my laddie!

Don't take any more chances. You will have a hard enough time as it is without trying to cope with uneccessary injuries. I had a similar experience many years, playing rugby. The injury might have prevented me completing recruit training. Then what? Just think, no Rogue Chef, no Obi w@#k!

OWK
Last edited by Obi Wan Kenobi on Mon 19 Jan, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
dave1234

Post by dave1234 »

Scouse

Sorry to hear about those clowns.

Try getting some old-fashioned epsom salts and putting about two cups full in a bath.

It should help bring the swelling down a bit.

Dave
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

i'd say give up the football as i myself would want to make my start date and turn up fully fit just my opinion lol
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Reg Choice - The Duke Of Lancaster's
Role - Infantry
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

Scouse,
you should of broke the bleeping bleeeep BLEEPETY BLEEPS LEGS and then opened up on any of the little BLEEEEEPIN BLEEPIN BLEEPS MATES if they came over wantin some BLEEEPIN AGGRO too. the jumped up little BLEEEPING BLEEPS OF A BLLLEEEEPS - GOD DAMMIT.

But anyway I digress....;o)
'Every man an Emperor'
aspinall

Post by aspinall »

Ive played football for Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday at academy level for 5 years, now i just play county football at senior leagues and u19s plus i play for doncaster representatives so ive got my fair bit of experience of football and im only 16 .
What ive always found is the first tackle is everything if you hurt them before they hurt you then they will stay away from you for the rest of the game its as simple as that :)

But in your case i would stay away from Sunday League Football as their all useless and only there to crunch people who are any good.
You'll Never Walk Alone
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Totally agree boys, but for some reason in liverpool there is amassive gang culture at the moement, and sunday league is a good place to come with all there mates and bully good lads. Who would smash them in a one on one. I have played and lads have ran on with guns and all that
2 PARA
aspinall

Post by aspinall »

Scouse_liam wrote:. I have played and lads have ran on with guns and all that
Got to say ive never experienced that :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Scouse,

I used to go to Anfield in the 70s, and there was a massive gang culture then. A sure sign of the deterioration of our society is the constant and un-neccessary use of foul language. It is even prevalent on these forums by some members.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Funny enough i gave up )football for rugby Gave that up last year after a 4year stint playing it.), to give the other player pain isn't intentional in rugby like people say its a gentleman's sport.

Its odd thou that rising football stars can put up with the studding the punching pulling tripping and all sorts but once their in a big team as soon as a gust of wind made buy another player goes the wrong way their on the floor crying.

It makes me laugh, the fancy faced Ronaldo (yes i'm jealous and ugly) probably got worse off when he was playing in minor leagues but he falls over at anything Where as a Newzeland rugby player (cant remember his name) had 4 dislocated fingers.. simply walked off got them fixed and bandaged and got back in the muck.

crazy, give it up Liam it's degenerating along with the rest of the teenagers.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.