Share This Page:

Training programmes

Require help and assistance, please ask?
misterpurple

Training programmes

Post by misterpurple »

MFAT should have a forum for posting training programmes. There are a few scattered about the sight, but if they were all in one place where they could be discussed we could eventually create the perfect programme :lol: . Just a thought. I'm writing mine up now, will post in the Royal Marines section.

All the best. 8)
Stokey_14

Re: Training programmes

Post by Stokey_14 »

misterpurple wrote:MFAT should have a forum for posting training programmes. There are a few scattered about the sight, but if they were all in one place where they could be discussed we could eventually create the perfect programme :lol: . Just a thought. I'm writing mine up now, will post in the Royal Marines section.

All the best. 8)
Not a bad idea... perhaps a section where people could chuck there training idea's into the mix... then everyone else could debate weather or not they think its a good/bad idea and there personal experiences of the technique/ program

As for a perfect program, I’m a strong believer in each to his own, everyone’s different. People react to different types of training differently. But you could certainly get a vast array of training ideas to help develop all sorts of fitness components.

Just so long as it was used properly, non of this 'what’s the best way to get my press up score higher' but a area to debate various fitness training methods and programs sound like a good idea.

Might not be up some peoples street as I know a lot like the crack on and bang out exercises where ever when ever approach rather than the do such and such at 9 AM then eat such and such directly after approach... if any of that makes any sense what so ever :-?

But yes I think all in all worth seeing if other people fancy it.

Stokey
misterpurple

Post by misterpurple »

I was thinking more of a place where just training programmes would go. None of this "how can I improve my press-up score" malarky - that's for the main section. This would be a place people could post what they do without the clutter.
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

Good idea Purple, let's see yours!! :D

David
just_me

Post by just_me »

I like this idea. It would probaly have to be carefully moderated because, like you said some people will post there 'how do I get fit enough for (Enter Reg Here) in the shortest amount of time?'
An area where serious programmes would be very helpful to me and many others I'm sure.
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

I've got a ruck of stuff form my old plans/ plans not yet uses all over my computer, more than happy to spend a few hours getting them posted if the section goes a head + a few circuits of my own.

Tis all logged and saved to my PC

Stokey
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Aye, Ive also got a few jump rope training sessions floating around in a few of my books. Jump rope training has really helped me up my co-ordination and fitness and if this section gets the go ahead, I'd happily spend the hour or so it'll take for me to throw it all up for the world to get skippy over :lol:
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Any news/new thoughts on this idea?

Stokey
just_me

Post by just_me »

More to the point - Is it happening!? 8)