Share This Page:

The Sixteen by John Urwin

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
Dannyboy88

Re: The Sixteen by John Urwin

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Hi Daniel, it's nice to see someone looking at the wider issues involved as opposed to being narrow-minded and worrying about wether or not every word of his book was true.
Some of your questions I won't answer, because I simply don't know, and some I won't answer because as far as I am concerned I am now in a position of trust with John and I don't know how much he would want me to say (not that there's a big conspiracy lol).
As far as I'm concerned, and this is my honest personal opinion, he does not recruit, run or operate any form of 'death squad' anywhere, either for personal gain, or under instruction from anyone else.
I agree with your statement that no-one remains indifferent after taking a life, I know I didn't, but then I guess that depends on the individuals perspective on life. I sleep very easily at night knowing what I have done, no problems, but it certainly does change a man.
No I didn't learn the machine, I was merely shown what it was capable of, and was told in no uncertain terms that what I was shown barely scratched the surface!
It's interesting that you said (maybe in different words), that although the machine is capable of amazing things, how could it have any real, lasting impact in the world? Well, I think that depends on what it is used on. Same as a gun, I suppose.
Hope I answered most of your questions satisfactorily, is there anything else I can maybe elaborate on?
Cheers, Dan.
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Hi Daniel, well where do I start with this one?!
First of all, I think I should remind you that I have only met John once, so I don't mean to imply that I am privy to any secrets or knowledge, I simply meant that the machine is about more than just the physical movements/techniques, so although I don't fully understand it, I wasn't sure how much he would want me to say. As far as being in his 'circle of trust', I wouldn't say he told me too much.
It's good that you understand the reasons behind alot of troubles in the world today. Johns attitude is that people like David Icke who tell people to pray and hope and generally do nothing are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. Our attitude is that something can be done, and needs to be done, for everyones sake.
Also, he explained to me that the reason he omitted alot of information in his first book (which is included in the second), was because the book, as he put it, ''would be put straight on the funny shelf!''
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Interesting you mention that about David Icke.
He claims to have been contacted by a spirit form at first, which told him that in the near future he will play a crucial role in communicating the message to mankind. Since then he says he has just followed his intuition throughout life, and trusted where it is leading him. The first lesson anyone learns if they are involved in the occult, is that just because something contacts you doesn't mean it is benevolent. A wolf in sheeps clothing, to use a well known analogy.
So if his claims are genuine the perhaps he is doing the opposite of what would be beneficial, whilst truely believing that he is helping in some way.
I understand what you are saying about a combat art being able to have any impact on the world.
However, the way I see it is this - if I told you I could knock out a tank with a 7.62mm sniper rifle, you would probably call me crazy!
But what if my shot was purposeful? Focused? Accurate?
What if I could render the sights, night vision and thermal capabilities useless with just a few accurate shots? Would it not effectively immobalize said tank, until another asset could be brought forward to take it out once and for all?
A long shot I know (pardon the pun), but my point is that even the seemingly insignificant things can have a disproportional impact on something seemingly unstoppable. Just my view!
As far a Christianity goes, forget it.
I mean, if everyone has a healthy bank balance, a pension plan, a retirement fund, a 3 bed semi detatched, a trophy wife, 2.4 kids and a nice car then are they really going to care about anything else? We live in a very selfish society, and I don't see any major spiritual shift anytime soon.
I came to meet John by ringing him up, then he invited me down for a chat and it went from there really!
I apologise if I have offended you with any of my points, I just tell it the way I see it and then apologise after!
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

I agree, 2012 does hold something terrible, as for what it is, I don't think anyone is sure of yet.
I also agree that it is a spiritual war and taking out one or two won't solve the problem.
The worlds population is increasing at an unstoppable rate, maybe, as you said, only the prepared will survive?
I think the most likely event, in any case, will be no doubt human error...
I was trying to explain to a friend today that a £20 note, or any note for that matter, is actually an IOU! So if I took one to a banks head office, they have promised to pay the bearer on demand the sum of...
Well what would they give you? I think that the world needs to realise that money isn't actually worth anything, and if that's the case then what hold do these people have over us?
We need a fresh start definately, maybe it will only be the ones who realise this who survive?
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Haha hope you enjoyed it...
No I only ordered his new book the other day so still waiting for it to arrive, however I have seen the video on YouTube you referred to, and according to John the crystal/glass tablets he talked about were actually tools to travel through dimensions, there were 6 of them but they gained possesion of 2 so the rest wouldn't work without them.
He said it was technology that couldn't be allowed to fall into the hands of the illuminati.
Yes I spoke to him about an hour ago, I am going down again in a few weeks...
Can't wait!
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Thanks, I will remind John and perhaps jog his memory!
The speartip you mean is sometimes known as the 'spear of destiny'.
It is said that he who holds it cannot be defeated by any army... Which is maybe why Hitler decided to send the SS to capture it as soon as he invaded Austria! He did have an obssesion with the occult, after all...
To be honest, I don't think these tablets would be linked with the illuminati, I think the point is that there are certain ancient technologies that we don't know about but they know exist.
Try searching for 'Bosnian pyramids'! Also, and I will post the link as soon as I get it, there was a crystal found in the sea just off the coast of Florida by a professor around 45 years ago that had extraordinary properties, but was never properly tested.
That is a really good one, I will try and post the link tomorrow.
Dannyboy88

Post by Dannyboy88 »

Daniel, www.crystalinks.com - this site will keep you occupied for ages! Well, until 2012 at least haha. Check out the A-Z on it...
what2put

Post by what2put »

Hi all

Its good to see a military forum not slagging John and that someone actually took the time to come and meet him and check out the system for themselves.

Not sure if this interview has been posted yet but here is the link anyway.

http://data.argusoog.org/radio/2010/Arg ... amelot.mp3