Share This Page:

Lad's Holiday's

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
KODE

Lad's Holiday's

Post by KODE »

I'm curently looking at a few places for a summer holiday with a few of the lads. Somewhere hot, sandy and wit lots of booze and girls in abundance 8)
I've got a few ideas of where I would like to go.
Currently Malia, Kavos and either Sunny Beach or Golden Sands in Bulgaria are on the list.
Zante has already been done as has Playa de las Americas, and a few of the other lads have done Magaluf and Falaraki.
Wanted to do Ayai Napa, but one of my friends is REALLY conscious about the drug's problem there at the minute.
Anyone been to my suggestions? What did you think?
Any replies really appreciated 8)
KODE
quirk

Post by quirk »

I'm currently doing the EXACT same thing kode. Can't seem to figure out where to go. I went to Kos with the lads last year which was top notch but need something different this time round obviously. The best place this year is malia. Problem is cause of the time of year its getting a bit late so if you book it now it will cost you a diamond mine!

Think I might just have to shell out that wee bit more for a decent holiday full of birds, drink and just lads fun :lol:
KODE

Post by KODE »

Glad to hear you think Malia is THE place to be, a few of my mates booked it earlier this morning, 2 weeks 414 of Her Majesty's finest pounds :o Not too bad though, Just of the strip and a 5 min walk from the beach, 1st of July to the 16th :P Made up.

Laganas in Zante was good, its quite mental but hey, who goes abroad for peace and quiet?!? to be honest it was a bit grotty, and the beach wasn't great, and to do water sports you had to travel for about 1 hour by coach to I think it was Nikolas beach (because our beach had turtles living on it). I know it sounds bad from my review, but it was a good holiday. As you daid quirk, there are birds, there is booze, there's lots of sun ( 115 the day we decided to go to the beach with water sports 8) ) and as long as your with a bunch of lads your bound to have a crack.

Defo have a look at that one mate, I stayed in Bozikas apartments. Basic but good.

:wink: KODE
quirk

Post by quirk »

Haha! Brilliant mate glad you got it all sorted. How many of you are going out there? You will have to buy me a pint or cocktail out there because we definitely fancy going to Malia and around July time so where did you get that two week deal? 414. Ahhh break my bank but I'm sure I can get the money without too much fuss. I'm buzzing already :wink:
KODE

Post by KODE »

Got a place called Hera Sun Studios, just off the strip, from Thomas Cook. I can't wait now :P I just wanna get out there haha. Ye mate, let me know if you do book to get out there while I'm there. An ouzo cocktail will definitely be waiting at the bar for you :D . That's how good of a mood I'm in haha.

We could have went a few days earlier for about £60 less per person, but its one of my mates 2 year anniversary so his bird wouldn't let him go :-? Under the thumb. From what my mates have said, Malia is filling up pretty fast, so I'd get it sorted asap matey.

KODE
KODE

Post by KODE »

Oh one thing I would say to anyone looking to go abroad for a holiday, try to learn the local language, even as little as hello, thank you and goodbye. I speak spanish, and learnt a little greek last year in Zante, You wont believe how many free drinks/desserts/ and just general good service you get for appreciating the local language/culture, instead of being the stereotypical British 'DO YOU SPEAK ENNNGGAAALLLIISSSHHHH, PEDRO' lager lout.

Plus, it broadens you horizon's
:lol:
misterpurple

Post by misterpurple »

Scarborough.
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

Last edited by davidemmerson on Thu 24 Jan, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJtothemax

Re: Lad's Holiday's

Post by AJtothemax »

KODE wrote:I'm curently looking at a few places for a summer holiday with a few of the lads. Somewhere hot, sandy and wit lots of booze and girls in abundance 8)
Ibiza 8)

Bulgaria is nice, but it's full of Mafia. They're a bit mental over there.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

I'm off Corfu (could be spelt wrong) with mate of mine in August , just before we start collage. Cheap flight, cheap hotel etc. His brother went over and said there where some places where it was only the equivalent of 75 p a pint. I've herd Bulgaria is even cheaper!

Either way it should be a great laugh, enjoy yourself :P

Stokey
quirk

Post by quirk »

An ouzo cocktail will definitely be waiting at the bar for you . That's how good of a mood I'm in haha.
Whayyyy haha Ive got you down in writing now kode mate. booked an hour ago. Malia on the 1st for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lads booked it without me so was worrying a tad but they done a good job with malia (well its better than poland which they would probs send me off to just for the laugh) so Ill see you out there!

p.s The birds love the old london/cockney accents out there so dont think you will have much luck fella :wink:
plastic

Post by plastic »

There is no major drug problem in Napa. I was there in the summer and saw one person smoking a spliff, that was it.

The Police would batter anyone out there caught taking drugs.
_chris

Post by _chris »

Stokey_14 wrote:I'm off Corfu (could be spelt wrong) with mate of mine in August , just before we start collage. Cheap flight, cheap hotel etc. His brother went over and said there where some places where it was only the equivalent of 75 p a pint. I've herd Bulgaria is even cheaper!

Either way it should be a great laugh, enjoy yourself :P

Stokey
Snap mate, off to corfu with a few mates; we're going end of July though, to much to do in August as it is. And I too have heard about the cheap drinks available! Its only going to cost about £350 max though, apparently it may cost as little as £200; the travel agent will wait as long as possible until theres barely any space left to get there and then book, apaprently thats when the prices hit the lowest as they try to fill up.
mm1306

Post by mm1306 »

AJtothemax wrote:
KODE wrote:I'm curently looking at a few places for a summer holiday with a few of the lads. Somewhere hot, sandy and wit lots of booze and girls in abundance 8)
Ibiza 8)

Bulgaria is supposed to be an interesting place, they have legalised bare knuckle boxing there and even a guy who wrestles bears. I got to laugh at anyone who buys property there though,wouldn't catch me doing that.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

mm1306 wrote:
AJtothemax wrote:
Ibiza 8)

Bulgaria is supposed to be an interesting place, they have legalised bare knuckle boxing there and even a guy who wrestles bears. I got to laugh at anyone who buys property there though,wouldn't catch me doing that.
Mate, you'd be an idiot not to.

It's dirt cheap and you can get some BIG places out there, re-do them and lend them out. Easy way to make alot of money.

My uncle has a few places out there. He's making alot of money from it.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."