Share This Page:

WALT ALERT!!!!!!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

azard9330 wrote:ive got bebo and i just tryed to look at his page and it says its a private profile how is it that everyone else who hasnt even got bebo can see it ???
Hes set it as private unfortunately but his hotmail addresses are in thread.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

ohh i only read page one haha i didnt see that there were that many pages thanks for the reply
psychometric test- passed
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

ive added him and he will except i think because my bebos the best in teh world so ill be seeing the utter twolop on his page
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?P ... 5678019498

Here he is.

Look at that beret hahaha.

This is on the 'support the royal marines group' so you could out him here if you like.
plastic

Post by plastic »

I added him on MSN, abused him then deleted him. He apparently has just passed PRMC, and will be a Marine after CTC. I told him to stop digging a deeper hole and said "walt" repeatedly. His spelling is atrocious.
plastic

Post by plastic »

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1400115028

Not a walt as such, but still a chopper.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

ive commented on the picture and the page but then i did join the group just to show my support to the royal marines

and also feel free to check out the best bebo in existance
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

FUTURE ROYAL MARINE!

FUTURE MERCENARY!

FUTURE POLITICIAN!

FUTURE SBS SNIPER!

Money IS Everything.
Im Joining The Royal Marine Commandos next Year! SCOUT SNIPER FOR ME! =] HOOORAAAA!!!
" Went down the Royal Marines Careers Office Today f@#k A! " (24 minutes ago)
If I could have one wish I would wish to become A Scout Sniper in the Special Boat Service, Then become a Mercenary, Then go into politics, Have a beautiful and awesome Wife, have A Son and A Daughter and Die Old and Happy With my life, all my Goals achieved and No Regrets =D.
Im Joining as a Marine Scout Sniper NEXT MAY! CANT WAIT! I'd Like to Get married someday, and have 2 kids: 1 boy and 1 girl :D Erm.... When I retire from the Marines I Plan to Become A Mercenary, Great fun, Great Pay! Dangerous I Know But Who cares? Then After My Years as a mercenary Id Like to move into Politics, Perhaps working into The Head Office. (I AM COMMUNIST). After I Retire I'd then finally like to Settle down in Russia, my Favourite Country =]
This guy is a nonce... although all his friends look about 15 years old or younger. :lol:
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

Seriously, I hope your inflated ego is just for show, or else you should consider getting help.

I looked at your profile, I checked out your pics, but the comments you leave underneath them are scary.

I don't know anyone that full of themselves, not even me.

Can you say Narcissism?
jammin87

Post by jammin87 »

Do you not all think you might be taking it a bit far? Have you all made a group or something looking for any walt and burning them down? Whatever, have fun with it I guess, some of you seem pretty determined.
Addiction - kind of worrying, that bebo profile, don't you think? A little disturbing.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

jammin87 is a witch! :lol:
Last edited by Stinky on Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

ADDiction wrote: Can you say Narcissism?
I can.
Narcissism.
See,
told you I was a smart bastard :D

Play nicely boys and girls or I'll take the ball and go home. :P
tom163

Post by tom163 »

If I could have one wish I would wish to become A Scout Sniper in the Special Boat Service, Then become a Mercenary, Then go into politics, Have a beautiful and awesome Wife, have A Son and A Daughter and Die Old and Happy With my life, all my Goals achieved and No Regrets =D.

I could'nt stop laughing after I read this one, SBS, Mercenary then politics I love it :lol:. If he becomes the next PM then im moving country. :D
McGuire86

Post by McGuire86 »

ADDiction wrote:
Seriously, I hope your inflated ego is just for show, or else you should consider getting help.

I looked at your profile, I checked out your pics, but the comments you leave underneath them are scary.

I don't know anyone that full of themselves, not even me.

Can you say Narcissism?
The thing that I think is funny is that he has actually convinced himself of being 'big' yet he is just skinny. I know loads of skinny people just like him, they stand under a light with their shirts off, see their ribs thinking it's great abs and instantly think they're the next Mr. Universe lol :lol:
'In the warrior's heart there's no surrender, though his body says stop - his spirit cries never !'

Application sent - 10/11/07
BARBS Test - 05/12/07 - Passed for Paras
Interview - 11/02/08 - Passed
ADSC - May -
nufc.9

Post by nufc.9 »

I'm a bit new to these forums, but are there many blokes like him?? Saying he's a Marine with a Signals cap badge (and beret) is priceless! :D