Share This Page:

An extraordinary blog

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
OSfllwr

An extraordinary blog

Post by OSfllwr »

I enjoy reading Shoher's weblog, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for long period. few days ago, the author printed an article that surprised me. The idea was, how many of us would merely dial 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands visitors read the Samson Blinded daily and concur with Obadiah, but few are ready to act even in trivial things. In the message, the author pleaded for a minor issue: to help deliver the word. And here I'm, typing about the site,.
Shoher is a jurist, public figure, politician. He writes very remarkable articles regarding Israel, Europe, and Arabs, warfare and guerrilla action, peace and religion. His points are very controversial, but frankly Obadiah's saying mere truth, something that us in Israel arely watch in media.
Shoher's weblog was judged the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and came out highest in four more categories, but Google refused to promote it because of the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog