Share This Page:

RMR Tyne Intake

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines Reserve.
tom_06

RMR Tyne Intake

Post by tom_06 »

Just rang up to see when the next intake is and got directed to an answer phone!!Does anyone have any idea?
I also rang up london asking and they said that i should just turn up on the first wedensday of teh month?Does anyone know anything about this?
Recruit Training: 13th November
borisimo

Post by borisimo »

turn up on the first wednesday of the month and you will get a presentation about what happens, londons holding troop is on now, not sure about tynes
Applied: 11th November 05
Written test: Passed
Interview: Passed
Medical: Passed
PJFT: Passed 9.47
PRMC: october
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

About Tyne, I was going to join but then thought, fook off am I moving up there for Uni! Their next intake will be Septmeber/October, their holding troop is on a Tuesday (well it was for the March 2006 intake) but may have changed. I had an interview with the Sgt, I think his name is ******** (PM me if you actaully want his name!) if my memory serves me correctly and hes a very helpful man and deals with recruitment. Iv now been to Tyne, Henely and Bristol RMRs lol, what a slag am I. Got to say thought Tyne is the best kitted out. The gym/hall is bigger than my house and my house has 6 bedrooms. Its also got a climbing wall, ridgid raiders, a heli landing sight and more class rooms, trucks and offices than youve had hot dinners (not my house, Tyne RMR)!

I think your best move is to get inconact with them and make them confirm when the presentation evening is.
tom_06

Post by tom_06 »

Cheers for the pm letsrole.
Recruit Training: 13th November