Share This Page:

Women & The Secial Forces

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
JWT

Post by JWT »

I must have been lucky throughout my life as I have had the privilege to encounter many LADIES of the S.F. These LADIES are of many Nationalities, they have carried out Special Opps in there native lands and have been 100% Successful in carrying out their Tasks. Yet these LADIES are never mentioned, never awarded citations and in many instances never thanked BUT Forces through out the world would be at a loss without them, God bless these LADIES and all who sail in them. I found that the best way of RECOGNIESE these LADIES for their true individual talents were to catalogue them on a Scale 1 to 10 and the Best “SPECIAL F*****‘S” were always 8, 9 or 10. Once I had a Female I gave a 11 out of 10 so I thought, best get married, she’s been my own S.F. Operative now for 28 years and every Action and Manoeuvre we have participated in has been a Operational Success, well for ME anyway.

Please forgive me if I have read this Thread and its Posts wrong, what else could S.F. be. Image
HELP Image

Cheers JWT. Image
flo

Post by flo »

every Action and Manoeuvre we have participated in has been a Operational Success, well for ME anyway.

:D :D

you must be one of the lucky one's. We have covert missions in our household..................the buggers in and out before i know it, but according to him mission is complete :o

by the way im talking about proffing biscuits from the biccie box :D :D :wink:
JWT

Post by JWT »

And there’s me thinking you were talking about "Section Attacks" on the "SPECIAL'S" spearingly distributed in every LADIES PLEASURE.

CADBURIES MILK TRAY.

JWT. :wink:
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

Heres the article if anyones interested http://www.timesonline.co.uk/...94,00.html
Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate »

flynn101 wrote:Heres the article if anyones interested http://www.timesonline.co.uk/...94,00.html
Dont seem to work -- some cunning SF ploy no doubt to maintain their cover.

Tis true regarding the 14 Int ladies, very err talented and some were quite reasonable lookers too. Had an encounter with a lady one night on a training area she said she was 23 and needed a bed....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Link opens if you cover your eyes in black maskers and bite on a fairbanks dagger whilst hiding a mars bar up your arse :o

I think my ex wife was ex-Spetznaz, her maiden name was Sloberdownmycockyabitch! :lol: I drank her ration of daily vodka though :o
SO19

Post by SO19 »

haha, nice...
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Cliodna

Post by Cliodna »

The proper link is here....
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 49,00.html

As usual, a few journalistic touches to help the story along. :roll:
Devils_Advocate

Sounds like a Billy No Mates to me.
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

Sounds like a girl who is trying to make some money, to me!
Tampax Towers!! That name referred to every WRNS barracks in existence and probably all the other Services as well.
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
Devils_Advocate

Couldnt get signed on so decided on the other pension plan
jsharps1965

Post by jsharps1965 »

:-? I could think of many things awoman could do in sf :D cooking cleaning, making the beds, ironing the kit ,going to the naaaaffffi,washing the pots,hoovering, spreading gossip,rumour control,polishing etc etc etc,as for that woman who is suing the mod or who ever what happened, did her brothers in arms upset her and made her cry, did they call her nasty names, was her mind not strong enough to focus on the job in hand and forget the nasty mans remarks did they offend her that much that when she was meant to be covering her arcs she was writing down all the nasty things the nasty men said to her thinking 'I know what i'll do, when them men with dirty robes on and scruffy beards come past I'll tell them where we are that'll show them how much they upset me'boohoo', women are their own worst enemies, they should keep their mouths shut and legs o
where's the scrumpy!!!!
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

I have to say - that I have nothing but admiration for the ladies that were with 14 det.
Very good girls!
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »