Share This Page:

Recommended Films

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Artist

Post by Artist »

"The Boys from Company C' All about these USMC blokes from their training to their tour of Vietnam and the trials and tribulations that they go though. Was bought out in 1977. A very underated film. Lots of no holds barred violence and swearing.

I saw it in the main Mess Hall of Fearless around 1979. Never heard of it since. Mores the pity.

Artist
JWT

Post by JWT »

All the "MICKY DUCKS" ever watched in Aft Hanger on Bulwark and Albion while being shunted HERE, THERE and every FAKIN WHERE.

Artist remember being onboard Fearless for a week early 70, Didn’t they have closed circuit TV as well?

JWT
Do unto others as they do unto you BUT?????
Artist

Post by Artist »

JWT

Never change you bloody loon! :D

I were on the Fearless for the first time in 75/76. Oie got pissed on the tennants lager (them thar cans with half naked ladies on) and swamped me mattress. Was OK cos Oie changed it when the ship was at action stations with some Matelot Bunting tossers mattress from the next messdeck.

Here say nought but they ave got that thar Gales Ales HSB coming in the Littleman soon. Tis loverly falling down stuff ARRR!

Artist
markd

Post by markd »

Who Dares Wins
Scarface
Ronin
Full Metal Jacket
The Transporter
The bridge over the river quai
Long way home
Gone in 60 seconds
The Usual Suspects
The Patriot
Tomb Raider 1 & 2 (gotta love Angelina Jolie :wink: )
Blood sport
Rambo first blood