Share This Page:

Shocked!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Sarastro wrote: You, sir, are full of it. I suggest you learn to shut the hell up before someone really decides to rip into you.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Methinks targets will fall when hit! :o
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Well said Sarastro!

Felias - you give us wannabes a bad name.

--------------------
HN:-

666 - its the proof I was looking for! :o
HardRock

Post by HardRock »

Sarastro wrote:You, sir, are full of it. I suggest you learn to shut the hell up before someone really decides to rip into you.
Well put mate, some good deduction work there.

Aye,
Rock
A great quote from the "Destination: D-Day" series:

"Right, you've done the hard bit, now make it look easy"

Desire. Grit. Determination. Victory.
Felias

Post by Felias »

Sarastro wrote:
Felias wrote:My time today was 50:21. That was for 8 miles. I tried to avoid running in heat. Shin splits were not cured but simply less painful for me now. After a fortnight out they still were pain ful as hell. I will tell you what hsocked me. My pressup score, I am now on 98(not timed just my max) training has been 2/3 sets a day. I am just surprized at the big jump from 50 to 98 in just 2 weeks. I think cos I stopped my other training program ie doing pressups with rucksack(hard and does not work).
That's it, this is pissing me off.

Felias, you run 8 miles in 50 minutes (6 minutes per mile) in hot weather, with shin splints. You double the amount of pressups you can do, an increase of 50, in only 2 weeks. You also can do this with what must be a huge bodyweight, as you used to weigh 18.9 stone (so claimed in another thread), so must have the frame of a fecking elephant, considering that you are so uberfit that it couldn't possibly have been fat. And this is all before you have even finished growing, since you claimed to be around 20 a while ago. Arnie didn't weigh 18.9 stone when he was 20 matey. Sumo champions are lighter.

If all this is true, congrats on the Nobel Physics prize, since you seem to be breaking Newton's Laws all over the damn place. You should also just toss in the military and go straight to the Olympics, seems you would do equally well in, say, the marathon as in the weightlifting.

You, sir, are full of it. I suggest you learn to shut the hell up before someone really decides to rip into you.

OK, read over and over. In my other post I USED to be 18.9 stone! Thats gone down to 12. It's not a bragging post I am just not going to reveal my training methods until someone asks!
Felias

Post by Felias »

Sarastro wrote:
Felias wrote:My time today was 50:21. That was for 8 miles. I tried to avoid running in heat. Shin splits were not cured but simply less painful for me now. After a fortnight out they still were pain ful as hell. I will tell you what hsocked me. My pressup score, I am now on 98(not timed just my max) training has been 2/3 sets a day. I am just surprized at the big jump from 50 to 98 in just 2 weeks. I think cos I stopped my other training program ie doing pressups with rucksack(hard and does not work).
That's it, this is pissing me off.

Felias, you run 8 miles in 50 minutes (6 minutes per mile) in hot weather, with shin splints. You double the amount of pressups you can do, an increase of 50, in only 2 weeks. You also can do this with what must be a huge bodyweight, as you used to weigh 18.9 stone (so claimed in another thread), so must have the frame of a fecking elephant, considering that you are so uberfit that it couldn't possibly have been fat. And this is all before you have even finished growing, since you claimed to be around 20 a while ago. Arnie didn't weigh 18.9 stone when he was 20 matey. Sumo champions are lighter.

If all this is true, congrats on the Nobel Physics prize, since you seem to be breaking Newton's Laws all over the damn place. You should also just toss in the military and go straight to the Olympics, seems you would do equally well in, say, the marathon as in the weightlifting.

You, sir, are full of it. I suggest you learn to shut the hell up before someone really decides to rip into you.
Why would they do that??
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

Felias wrote:
OK, read over and over. In my other post I USED to be 18.9 stone! Thats gone down to 12. It's not a bragging post I am just not going to reveal my training methods until someone asks!
What are your training methods?
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Brian- wrote:
Felias wrote:
Feely-arsing.
joethejudge

Post by joethejudge »

But let's not forget lads that he lost over half my bodyweight in a month!
Felias wrote: I am currently 12 stone. Lost 5st in a month.
No wait! I have a theory
He is uber strong and could do 50-odd pressups when he was 19 stone-odd but now hes down to 12 he can do 100-odd!
All hail Joe! The great theorist. (Is that even a word?)
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Felias wrote:OK, read over and over. In my other post I USED to be 18.9 stone! Thats gone down to 12. It's not a bragging post I am just not going to reveal my training methods until someone asks!
You try reading over and over matey. I acknowledged that you said you used to be 18.9 stone, I was simply saying that either that or your other claims are lies...or most likely, the lot of it. As for your losing 5 stone in a month claim, starving people running a marathon a day wouldn't lose that much weight, so you clearly need to sell your secret and make millions from the most effective diet in history!
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

It could be liposuction.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

More likely to be a terminal Brain Fart!
dalo

Post by dalo »

If he is losing that much weight then he is definetly belemic. sorry for the the pissed post but its 90p a drink.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Felias

Post by Felias »

Brian- wrote:
Felias wrote:
Temporary nutrition plans!!!!
Felias

Post by Felias »

joethejudge wrote:But let's not forget lads that he lost over half my bodyweight in a month!
Felias wrote: I am currently 12 stone. Lost 5st in a month.
No wait! I have a theory
He is uber strong and could do 50-odd pressups when he was 19 stone-odd but now hes down to 12 he can do 100-odd!
All hail Joe! The great theorist. (Is that even a word?)
you being a tit! :x I lost the weight before marines and was training for para!
Felias

Post by Felias »

Sarastro wrote:
Felias wrote:OK, read over and over. In my other post I USED to be 18.9 stone! Thats gone down to 12. It's not a bragging post I am just not going to reveal my training methods until someone asks!
You try reading over and over matey. I acknowledged that you said you used to be 18.9 stone, I was simply saying that either that or your other claims are lies...or most likely, the lot of it. As for your losing 5 stone in a month claim, starving people running a marathon a day wouldn't lose that much weight, so you clearly need to sell your secret and make millions from the most effective diet in history!
It was a jump from 110 to plateau of 85 then to plateau ot 82 then plateau of 80 they a plateasu of 77! It's nothing to do with exercise for me, simply nutrition. I am not really planning on sharing it. It is a massive weight loss of around a max of 2 kg per day. I mostly achieved 1/1.5 but 2 is the best one can do! This is not a joke it is simly your nutrition.