Share This Page:

Gays

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
donnakebab

Gays

Post by donnakebab »

my friend is thinking of joining the navy and wants some advice. nothing to do with me btw. but he is worried about the gays in the navy. he is worried that when he starts he will be harrassed and touched up by poofs. he is by no means a "weed" but he can defend himself if the worst comes to the worst i.e someone tries it on with him. can i have some advice please so i can reassure my friend he shouldnt have too much to worry about cheers.
Doc

Re: Gays

Post by Doc »

donnakebab wrote:my friend is thinking of joining the navy and wants some advice. nothing to do with me btw. but he is worried about the gays in the navy. he is worried that when he starts he will be harrassed and touched up by poofs. he is by no means a "weed" but he can defend himself if the worst comes to the worst i.e someone tries it on with him. can i have some advice please so i can reassure my friend he shouldnt have too much to worry about cheers.
THATS A FARKING WINDUP RIGHT????!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

TWAT
Doc

Post by Doc »

PS Not biting :lol: :lol: .................... :oops: too late :lol:
markthestab

Re: Gays

Post by markthestab »

donnakebab wrote:my friend is thinking of joining the navy and wants some advice. nothing to do with me btw. but he is worried about the gays in the navy. he is worried that when he starts he will be harrassed and touched up by poofs. he is by no means a "weed" but he can defend himself if the worst comes to the worst i.e someone tries it on with him. can i have some advice please so i can reassure my friend he shouldnt have too much to worry about cheers.
dont worry your not gay unless you push back

so quit whining and take it like a man
Powder monkey

!

Post by Powder monkey »

I know of only 2 or 3 openly gay men onbaord my current ship. None of them have to the best of my knowledge ever tried to take advantage of another man. If they ever did then im sure someone would go to the liberty of kicking the living daylights out of them.

However I was quite suprised to notice how many wrens seem to enjoy a bit of "ruff". Its quite sad really. A ship full of men and they choose another wren. Saying that though alot of wrens seriously look like WWE wrestlers. So I suppose that might have something to do with it.
jockladfaejockland

Post by jockladfaejockland »

There is a wren up here who has to shave twice a day! :o
Nobbys the name Minehunting the game.

I'll get me coat...
Doc

Post by Doc »

I have a theory to why the Army believe the RN is full of mincers.

Its all to do with water and soap, Matelots believe in having all things shipshape and bristol fashion. Including themselves and take the indulgence of showering twice a day with soap and water. From this exercise which is indeed alien to Perc, Perc has a lack of understanding and from this fear and from the fear of something they dont understand they turn to ridicule and chinese whispers. Soap on a rope springs to mind.

So are we to believe that all men who wash are gay and all men who are stinking dirty mingers are straight?

One fact about homosexuality is that your penis will encounter poo at some stage in the proceedings, therefore rendering the male "giver" dirty. We also know that Jack showers daily and cant be accussed of being dirty so that leaves Perc. Perc as we know from their affection nickname "pongo" is a stinky dirty uncultured brain dead window licker and therefore more accustomed to all things dirty, Poo being one of them.

So in conclusion if your in the army your dirty, if your dirty you like poo, if you like poo your a poof!

Naval men are therefore straight as an arrow and custom built trapping machines immensly sort after by females, whilst Perc takes it up the bum from his oppos (especially if your in Para Regt Mortars!)

Cant deny the facts Percy,......................... ya poof! :lol:
Hostage_Taker

Post by Hostage_Taker »

Not the kind of speil you'd go shouting from a soap box in the middle of a Garrison Town, however the Quack has a point!
Before you ask I shower 15 times a day! 8)
Doc

Post by Doc »

You havent been listening H_T, a soap box in a garrison town????? :o

:lol: :lol:

So we now have H_N and H_T..............whos the farking hostage then? :lol:
Hostage_Taker

Post by Hostage_Taker »

Doc I just presumed you might take your own seeing as your such a squeaky clean chap I thought you might have a few dozen empties stacked in your CLOSET!
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Doc wrote:
So we now have H_N and H_T..............whos the farking hostage then? :lol:
NOT BITING!
Doc

Post by Doc »

H_N if you aint a taker you must be a giver??? how often do you shower?

:lol: :lol:
Hostage_Negotiator

Well it ain't 15 farkin times a day I'll tell you that! :evil:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hostage_Negotiator wrote:Well it ain't 15 farkin times a day I'll tell you that! :evil:
bisexual then obviously :lol: :lol: greedy git! :o
Hostage_Negotiator