Share This Page:

new special forces regiment

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Jobag wrote:If i was in that new regiment, i would refuse to wear that cap badge. Especially if this is the new role for 1 Para, i wouldnt give my maroon machine in for that peice of sh*t.

Thats strange I was under the impression that you were still a recruit and not entitled to the "maroon machine" as you put it! !!!!!!! :oops: Complete training, wise up, get a life and stop boring people crow!! Your opinions on the services outside of Para Regt, count for Jack Shit! you haven't even passed out yet so shut the F*&^k up get your your overly expanded head down and get some in! Christ I've spent more time in NAAFI queues! Come back when you've got a chest full son!

PS.
Until you pass out YOU ARE A HAT!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
stever

Post by stever »

tsk tsk
what an attitude

sounds like another peeved of member havin a rant

how dare you [tic] :wink:
"Once a Rockape Always a Rockape"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9038/camsig0qi.jpg[/img][/url]
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

My anal splinters are killing me; obviously too much time spent on the fence! :wink:

Sorry guys but somebody had to tell him! :evil:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Rich_2k3

Post by Rich_2k3 »

Theres nothing wrong with ancient greek soldiers, the Spartans were one of the greatest fighting forces ever, they were trained at birth, and were literally fearless. Anyone heard of the Battle of Thermopili? 300 Spartans faced over a million persians, the spartans caused heavy casualites to the persians, and although eventually they were overwhelmed, they managed to cause the persians to rereat. The Spartans never gave up and fought to the last man, even when their weapons were broken and damaged from the constant fighting they used hand to hand to kill their enemies. Just a little history lesson :) , I think the bagde looks ok.
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

There is nothing wrong with the badge, its just if you have worked so hard and put your heart and soul into earning a beret which your going to have taken off you when you go to this new regiment, i would be slightly pissed off to say the least.

By the way HN, 4 weeks till i pass out and become a paratrooper. For you and everyone else who thought i would fail...

King_duck

Post by King_duck »

Its only a beret mate... You'll still all have gone through the same thing to get there and hopefully be just as professional as before... Why should it matter if your beret changes?
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Jobag wrote:There is nothing wrong with the badge, its just if you have worked so hard and put your heart and soul into earning a beret which your going to have taken off you when you go to this new regiment, i would be slightly pissed off to say the least.

By the way HN, 4 weeks till i pass out and become a paratrooper. For you and everyone else who thought i would fail...

actually in light of the attitude you displayed in some of your other posts we had hoped you would fail. and 4 weeks is plenty of time to fail still.

fair point in the first place though -

but you seem to have forgotten that anyone getting the new beret and badge is going to have to do a lot more work thats going to be considerably harder than recruit training in order to be given the privilige of taking off their old lid and putting on the new one

not forgetting of course that if you dont want the new regiments hat, just dont apply...
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

Spooky wrote:actually in light of the attitude you displayed in some of your other posts
I will tell you now, that alot of the posts iv made on here that have pissed people off, were done purely for a bit of entertainment. I really dont have the same views/attitudes in real life. As Grimey Vibes put in one of his posts, "I am glad to say that you are a sound lad off the net, you just come across as arrogant on".

Dont judge a book by its cover, and dont believe everything i have typed on this internet site, especially the stuff that pissed you off such as abuse towards hats etc.

This isnt an apology. Im just correcting the fact that i have no attitude problem, and believe me, i wouldnt have got through this far of training if i had such an attitude.

I have survived this far into training as the youngest member of my platoon with only 20 others passing, and i have every confidence i will pass this course, get to battalion and go onto bigger, better things.
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Jobag wrote:
Spooky wrote:actually in light of the attitude you displayed in some of your other posts
I will tell you now, that alot of the posts iv made on here that have pissed people off, were done purely for a bit of entertainment. I really dont have the same views/attitudes in real life. As Grimey Vibes put in one of his posts, "I am glad to say that you are a sound lad off the net, you just come across as arrogant on".

Dont judge a book by its cover, and dont believe everything i have typed on this internet site, especially the stuff that pissed you off such as abuse towards hats etc.

This isnt an apology. Im just correcting the fact that i have no attitude problem, and believe me, i wouldnt have got through this far of training if i had such an attitude.

I have survived this far into training as the youngest member of my platoon with only 20 others passing, and i have every confidence i will pass this course, get to battalion and go onto bigger, better things.
alright mate ill go with that.
as for not juding a book by its cover - unless you want to come across as a hypocrite- you ought to consider that in a prior post to me you said you had already acheived more in life than i ever will... based upon... ? :wink:

:lol:
SP

The line between BS and PC is thin and blurry
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

Spooky wrote:you ought to consider that in a prior post to me you said you had already acheived more in life than i ever will... based upon... ?
:lol: Fair one
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

Can somebody enlighten me as to why the last half a dozen posts should be on the SF Forum?
Have any of the last 6 correspondents ever had anything to do with SF?
If not - stop posting!!
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
King_duck

Post by King_duck »

I thought it was a public forum and not just fot current or ex SF.. :P Well thats what was just said in the Parachute Reg forum... Although i agree the actual content of the last few posts weren't really relevant to anything...
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is a public forum but with the obvious overwhelming theme of the military and like the military everything has its place and theres a place for everything.
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

Doc wrote:It is a public forum but with the obvious overwhelming theme of the military and like the military everything has its place and theres a place for everything.
Too right. Agree with that i will 8)