Share This Page:

SBS/ Millitry divers

General discussions on joining & training within Special Forces.
wato212

Post by wato212 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

TARGETS WILL FALL WHEN HIT!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
wato212

Post by wato212 »

Hostage_Negotiator wrote:TARGETS WILL FALL WHEN HIT!
Really sad. :lol:
gnrgreenhill

Post by gnrgreenhill »

O.k, to sum up,

Everybodys pissed off at me once again!

I asked a question, I was not shooting my mouth off this time, I didnt ask anybody to compromise opsec.

I was mearly asking the old and the bold about millitry diving (either sf, or RN RE diving). I'm a diver myself, I'm about two or three levels above those muppets that got eaten in that movie, and simply because its a diffrent relm of diving to the one I'm in, I'm curious about it. After all, many people on this forum have taught me that when looking for information, it is better to go to the horses mouth for knoledge, rather then to the horses arse and just getting shit!

out of curiousity, how many people posted on this thread beacuse they had answers to the question, and how many jumped on it because they spotted my name?
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

I love you gnrgreenhill, not many people are skilled at making people bite like you can. If I had half of what you have I`d be a happy man.
gnrgreenhill

Post by gnrgreenhill »

hey, at the end of the day, this is a discusion forum, not an operational squdron, so i'm more inclined to stand my ground. When in training I have the intelagence to know when to shut my face and listen, but if people are going to jump down my throught for asking a question then F**k them!
got1

Post by got1 »

[quote="gnrgreenhill"]hey, at the end of the day, this is a discusion forum, not an operational squdron, so i'm more inclined to stand my ground. When in training I have the intelagence to know when to shut my face and listen, but if people are going to jump down my throught for asking a question then F**k them![/quote]

You are a wind merchant.
I really like that bit about "intelagence" and "jump down my throught".
Nice one :wink:
King_duck

Post by King_duck »

I cant take it...please... this forum is killing me... I love Docs subtlety, those great one liners and the relentless bashing of every walter. Get those mods some cream - it's a job well done. :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ok heres my knowledge of military diving from a medics viewpoint.

When submerged and approaching a target, most RE,RN, and RM divers approach slowly and supported by their team mates who observe the exits. When within stricking distance of the target the diver will approach with stealth and reaking of alcohol. As the target is engaged she will endeavour at first to back off but the able diver will persist even if she is 22 stone and unshaven!

Once the trap has been completed the diver will take his target around the back of Union Street (toyRus carpark was always a good one!) and kneel at her feet. The hopper will then lift her skirt and the first natural defence will be a shot of cod laced gaseous aroma that would put off any other mere mortal. On the first attempt at the dive the diver may withdraw to extinguish his ciggie after a thump to his head! Then he will expertly fumble around until he deems it enough effort and he starts to retch!

Only then will the diver return to a semi upright and position and sound off in true divers style "fark this get on your knees and you do it!"

When the situation has been finalised the diver will return to his base to awake several hours later with his periscope going green and another immortal line of "Docccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My knobs gone green!!"
Hostage_Negotiator

Thanks Doc!
Now I know where I've been going wrong and this explains the knuckle imprints on top of head!
Memo to self: Remove cigarette from mouth before commencing docking manouvre!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
gnrgreenhill

Post by gnrgreenhill »

doc! sounds like you too have had experiance of large, amphibious mamels!
Hostage_Negotiator

Is that a cross between a "camel" and a "mammal" cos I think you'll find that the camel belongs to the mammal family anyway Anyway Doc's pretty easy going and probably won't take the hump and tell you to wind your head, neck, leg or any other appendage in! Then again I may be wrong, it does happen!

Post by Guest »

can someone plz delete this post cause its just turned into a big pointless argument
joethejudge

Post by joethejudge »

nuc1earwaste wrote:can someone plz delete this post cause its just turned into a big pointless argument
No...
I don't think it's pointless...