Share This Page:

The Philadelphia Experiment

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
scORCHing

The Philadelphia Experiment

Post by scORCHing »

I was on a Conspiracy message board the other day and read about this, when I read it I just thought it was funny that some people believe it actually happened.

But then I searched the web for more information on it and altho its very hard to believe a bit of me actually believes it!!

And if it is true then thats just amazeing.

Anyway, what do you lot think of it?
davo141

Post by davo141 »

all seems a bit far fetched...i searched on the internet for some time reading lots on this experiement...i had one theroy that it may be early types of stealth or something similar and a stereotypical goverment cover-up...

what does anyone else think??

dave
Tab

Post by Tab »

It is a magnegtic read,full of all sorts of distortions, quite mind bending.
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Artist

Post by Artist »

I find this type of cheese very filling so stick to Shropshire blue myself.

Don't mind Cheshire blue either but it is very expensive.

Aye Artist
voodoo sprout

Post by voodoo sprout »

I agree with the above, while every conceivable combination of electronic components, whirry bits and flashy lights has probably been tried, I sincerely doubt it had the effects that are reported in this particular experiment. It is possible that the technology was in fact secret and not something conventional (to generate an electromagnetic field sufficient to obtain any new result would suggest the breakthrough was in power supply, not the use thereof). They may have experimented with invisibility as well (though of the three methods I know of, I don't think any would have been possible with technology at the time), but I doubt on the same boat.
Fluffy bunnies - Grrrrr!