Share This Page:

41 Cdo Salerno Coy Gp

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
bobsuruncle

Post by bobsuruncle »

Ahoy all you cyber "speens" out there!
Bumped into Sess Slieman the other day, and he asked me to put his name up on the "list" together with Ned Crowe, and "Wings" Mcewen, as lads who will be attending any form of celebration / P.U. etc that will take place 2004!
Any other speens, mates, lads, oppo's interested in coming down to Guz for this gathering??
Get your names on the list then guy's.
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
`I consider the British Royal Marine is the best all round fighting man in the world.`

German Kaiser, during a visit to Eastney
on 6 August 1890
bobsuruncle

Post by bobsuruncle »

Ahoy once again, all you cyber speen's out there!
An up date for you, Billy Court , Sharky Ward and moi have now agreed an 'OFFICIAL' date for this gathering of veterans, old-hands, bits of skin (back then!!) and opp's of / married to / stacks or just plain ol plums ratings of lads who were (still are) 41 Salerno Coy Gp.
The celebration will be on Saturday 28th March 2004 (timings to follow later) so guys get those leave chits in, an start getting into some serious training, for what will (hopefully) be a great meeting / P.U.
Remember also, this day is the actual date we sailed out of Grand Harbour in Malta, on board LSL Sir Lancelot, back in 1979. An end of a historical era for the Corps, with Malta.

Yam-sing lad's!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
`I consider the British Royal Marine is the best all round fighting man in the world.`

German Kaiser, during a visit to Eastney
on 6 August 1890