Share This Page:

monday

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Scouse_liam

monday

Post by Scouse_liam »

Went in to the careers office today, to see the para sgt. told him i have been laid off, he has now moved me interveiw to monday and say if i do\ok on me adsc, i shud be a depot for november. god stuff or what :multi:
BE A w@#k OR A PARATROOPER."
2 PARA
lewis123

Post by lewis123 »

You will meet my Australian mate then!
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

does he go in november yer
2 PARA
JayBuckley

Re: monday

Post by JayBuckley »

Scouse_liam wrote:Went in to the careers office today, to see the para sgt. told him i have been laid off, he has now moved me interveiw to monday and say if i do\ok on me adsc, i shud be a depot for november. god stuff or what :multi:
Told you he would do that didn't i dude! ;)

You will be in depot with me fella, how did you interview go? I just got back from Spain last night and had bloody tooth ache the whole time so going to get the dentist to rip the bastard out today!!
Application (Paras) - Done
Barb Maths & English tests - Done
Medical - Done
Interviews - Done
ADSC - Passed!!
Intake - November 16th!

jay-buckley@hotmail.co.uk
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Haha i hope so, that would be mega. I have to get me tooth out haha f@#k nightmare. A would rather have give birth :D
2 PARA
joe9843

Re: monday

Post by joe9843 »

Scouse_liam wrote:Went in to the careers office today, to see the para sgt. told him i have been laid off, he has now moved me interveiw to monday and say if i do\ok on me adsc, i shud be a depot for november. god stuff or what :multi:
arite lad, i ad my iterview on the same day as you, my recruitin sgt said same thing to me, if i pass my asdc id be in november but still avent hear a thin g off them! were about in liverpool are you ?