Share This Page:

3 Para Major in Gay grope

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Airborne Legend

3 Para Major in Gay grope

Post by Airborne Legend »

LOL, sounds like joe public witnessed the blokes getting all airborne and wretched!! :)
There is no fear, there is only the force.

Do or do not, there is no try.
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

Who knows.... they may even have retched

But I didn't buy the Daily Sport today, so wots-it-all-abaht? Did someone shout "NEKID BAR!!" and the civvies went all peculiar?
Airborne Legend

Post by Airborne Legend »

I read about it on here, who knows? Sounds like plain old Reg on the piss to me.
There is no fear, there is only the force.

Do or do not, there is no try.
Tab

Post by Tab »

When I was in Aldershot, it was not unusual for every one to be told on parade to drop their trousers and undergarments for short arm inspection due to the high levels of clap going around. Any one that remembers the the old Parade ground then they will remember that a main road passed at each end of the parade ground. Now that must have been a sight for any one passing by.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

dance of the flamin a*se holes springs to mind. we were always gettin down n naked on the p*ss - cant imagine what the local populous would of thought :wink:
'Every man an Emperor'
Paratrooper01

Re: 3 Para Major in Gay grope

Post by Paratrooper01 »

Airborne Legend wrote:LOL, sounds like joe public witnessed the blokes getting all airborne and wretched!! :)

Surprising really, seeing as most of the time its done down town... :lol:

:drinking:
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
sky ninja steve

Post by sky ninja steve »

I'd just like to point out that Pte Big John 'Blower' McButtsmack and Maj. Trevor Strokem-Small have been an 'item' for some time. Although not actually inaccurate the Sun newspapers story is unbelievable unfair.

Blower and Trevor (Strokes to his fellow officers) have served and serviced each other through the incredibly difficult and dangerous times in Helmand . Their relationship blossomed during one evil dark night when they shared an improvised OP on the edge of a river. Due to the lack of decent equipment (the MOD had failed the troops again) they were forced to huddle together for warmth. Two warm bodies pressed together was just too much for them both so they fitted their beef bayonets and got ‘stuck in’.

The next day with steel bayonets fitted the two gaily led the assault on to a Taliban compound. Because of the 100m of open ground on the way in, the tactic of fire and manoeuvre was used to cross. The attack faltered halfway over as one of the supporting GPMGs was hit. Strokes was seen to rally his men for the final push and with he and Blowers leading the way using the little heard commands, “ Move Petal” and “I’ve got you covered sausage, MOVE!” they breached the compounds walls.

Once inside (apparently Strokes favourite position) they minced among the Taliban dealing death and destruction with bullet, bayonet and grenade.

When it was all over there were 27 enemy dead and no own casualties. The GPMG had been hit by and RPG that did not detonate. Blowers described the gun team as, “The luckiest tight buttocked f@#k he’d ever met”.

That night the assault group back in FOB Macaroon had a celebratory party in the showers. The mortars were invited and everyone got ‘stuckin’. The old 3 Para mortars song;

“In the mortars you can shag your best mate, In the mortars you’re guaranteed a date…”

Was heard ringing loudly across the Afghan plain.

God Bless ‘em All.

“Everyman an Emperor”. Apart from the one or two known as “Queenie” and “Flo”
"Many are called but few are chosen, keep your webbing tight, your weapon clean and work hard. When times are tough be proud of who you are, trust in those above you and stay loyal to those around you"
Paratrooper01

Post by Paratrooper01 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like an average day in 3 Para to me. :P

Gotta love the blokes in gungy 3. Not in that way, of course. :lol:
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!