Share This Page:

Gap Cover Insurance

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
got1

Gap Cover Insurance

Post by got1 »

Anybody got any experience using Gap Cover for your Vehicle.

If your car is written off through accident or theft they say it covers any shortfall between the ammount your motor insurance company pay out or the market value of your vehicle.
The cost is £174.00, cover 60 months.
Cheers.
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

I would advise getting it.
We got it when we brought our car last year, didn't have any choice as we brought a brand new car on finance. I think we paid £148, but thankfully have never had to use it.
got1

Post by got1 »

Thanks Beanie, the problem is will you get what they are promising if something does happen.
Cheers.
Beanie

Post by Beanie »

We were assured by the company that we got our car through, that if need be then they would pay out. But I suppose you do have to wonder, like with alot of insurers, whether the would try to wriggle out of paying.
Sorry I can't help you out anymore
Tab

Post by Tab »

When you have a fairly new car you can get insurance that will pay out for a new car, but it does cost more, and of course there could be a lot more enquiries made before they pay out. Know doubt there are a lot people just after a new car.