Share This Page:

Beside Meself!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Beside Meself!

Post by flighty »

Need A MASSAGE FROM SOMEONE.

An arsewipe mate of me laddo's 'borrowed' his car without his permission on Boxing Night. Snuck into my house and I don't know whether I was at home at the time or not. Such is life at no 6.

Upshot is the w4nker got pissed and wrapped Ben's car round a fence causing 1500 quidsworth of damage.

Ben had already reported it stolen to the police but changed his mind about pressing charges because the twat is an old school friend.

Dipshit will not answer texts or calls for over a week until about an hour ago .

I quote:

I'm Luke. If you want an argument u know wher i liv. my mum ndad r up, cum round, you piss head.

I made a quick call in response.

I am, apparently an alcoholic piss artist and his folks just can't wait to meet me.

And I just can't wait to meet them!

Tab .... me credit card is twitching ......

Might be farking off tomorrow. Bleedin' enough!
flighty

Post by flighty »

And here i am ...... Friday farkin' night ...... again.

Night all and sleep well.

Jayne x
Tab

Post by Tab »

Flighty ole girl...My you do have problems but if was I was in your position I would hang the little scroat out to dry. Now he could have killed any one doing that and needs to be taken in hand before he does. You are not doing him any favours by letting him get away with it. Why should you pay £1500.00 to keep him out of trouble and you can't claim on your insurance if you don't bring charges, then there is problem of you losing your no claims bonuses if you do claim. No throw the the little bugger to the wolves and let them do what they are paid to do and let suffer for a bit.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

I'm with Tab 100%

Next time he might kill someone... nip it in the bud now
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Completely agree - no sympathy for drink drivers, never mind the "breaking and entering" and "theft"!

Don't let him get away with it, it's obvious what his attitude is. Not behaving much like an "old friend", is he?
flo

Post by flo »

Have to agree mate, hang him out to dry. It could have been one of your pupils who was wrapped around that tree as well.

get on the phone to the old bill.
Artist

Post by Artist »

The trouble is that the cars Jaynes son's and he won't do ought. Saying that mind after the nasty little git who caused the damage gave Jayne a load of abuse that may change.

My words to Ben were: Have the bugger for all you can get Ben!

The left hand side front wheel is a write of as well. The Alloy wheels and tyres are about a hundred quid a piece and as they don't make them anymore he's going to have to shell out for a brand new set on top of the 1,500 he was quoted by the local garage.

Artist
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

But if it was Jayne's house he entered without permission to swipe the keys?
Let's hope he takes your advice, Artist, that's no bill to be left with when the perpetrator is flinging abuse around.
flo

Post by flo »

What about an anonomous tip off to the old bill. And if anything is said about why it wasnt reported tell them you felt intimidated as the perpetrator had already illegally entered your house, and being a women on your own you felt scared. It will teach the little scroat right.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Flo, that is nasty and gets my vote 150% :D

We could always let Ruth loose on him with a big needle :lol:
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

And that's just for starters! We have ways & means..... 8)
flighty

Post by flighty »

Good idea, Flo. Will try that one.

I have also paid a discreet visit this morning to discuss 'Plan B.' :wink:

Jayne x