Share This Page:

Find this Guy!!

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
sneaky beaky

Find this Guy!!

Post by sneaky beaky »

John McKenna
Anyone heard of this guy since about 1962, when we did the same course together? I would like to find him as we would like to have a corse re-union and he is the "weakist link!!" I think he haiols from the Manchester area and is usually known as Mack. Daisy, Tom and Dave are trying to find him!!
S.B.
Former RM of 23 years.
Ploggers

Post by Ploggers »

Sneaky,

Do you know his wifes name? The reason I ask is that on 192.com you can search for known links. For instance;

Data set 1: Tony Blair
Data set 2: Cherie Blair

It then searches for all the addresses in the UK that have a Tony & Cherie Blair living there. Not sure why you would want to search for that pair but as an example it works. Unless the are ex-directory you'll get a phone number as well as the addresses.

Cheers

John
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

Sorry PongoLogs - when "Mac" disappeared I think he was still single - but had loads of girlfriends. Most of them seemed to be in Ireland. He used to be enthused as to how "friendly" the Irish girls were and used to go over there whenever possible. Makes me think he may well be in Ireland (Southern). Thanks for the info anyway. Much appreciated
Sneaky.
Former RM of 23 years.
Ploggers

Post by Ploggers »

Sorry I couldn't be more help but on the bright side you have inspired me to take a week or two in Dublin :wink:
sneaky beaky

Post by sneaky beaky »

Didn't think you could resist it. Mac really did think the Irish girls were the bees knees. I just wish I had taken up his offer to go over with him on one leave.
Sneaky
Former RM of 23 years.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

oh how i have fond memories of those irish girls, even the ones that petrol bombed us were stunning
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"