Share This Page:

Commando Challenge Charity Event

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.
Alan Hardy

Commando Challenge Charity Event

Post by Alan Hardy »

If anyone is interested in having a go at the RM Endurance Course on Woodbury simply log on to www.commandochallenge.co.uk and download an entry form.

1,400 took part in 2001 and 2,000 in 2000 - great fun and raises loads of money for Devon Charities.

Alan Hardy
Was in Corp 67 - 89

Post by Guest »

alan, did the endurance course last sunday, great day out, and a good PU on saturday night. we came third overall in the mixed team event,and will be going again next year, thanks for the link. we raised £645:60p from people at work and oppo`s. I wasn`t as fit as I thought I was,(been a civvie since 87) but I`ll be fitter next year :lol:
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Well done Bootneck. Is there a geriatric category? I might get back in time to clear up after the Saturday night PU. :lol:
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente

Post by Guest »

hi rob,
i think there is, well theres a vets section, but didn`t see many animals, apart from some PTI`s on the course, one of which had a very dirty vest @ the water tunnels.It was great to get back into the swing of things, we could have gone faster, but one of the guys from work, (used to be a proffesional footballer north of the border) said goodbye to his breakfast halfway round, and decided that this life wasn`t for him. Tough! he finished the course, with a little, lets say, encouragement from moi.
doubt whether you`ll be able to take your chopper round though, see you there next year??

we did it in 69 mins 29 secs, not bad for a semi old b*"t*"@d(as my missus calls me)

Post by Guest »

i think to qualify for the vets, you have to have an average age of 33, don`t quote me on this.