Share This Page:

The Middle East... is there any solution?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

How do you see the present conflict

Israelis are the agressors
29%
Palistinians are the agressors
21%
Should the US should stop Bank Rolling the Israelis
42%
Should the US should continue as they are
8%

Total votes: 24

kwew

Post by kwew »

I just typed out a bllody great long post in reply to you whitey and the kin computer froze, aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!! :evil: .
basically i was just saying how much the UK had changed and was becoming more uncivil and religion was dying out.
And i am aware of communism and its roots, but i wish to learn more.
And i enjoyed our exchanges it was nice to converse with someone from a completely different background.
sorry i havent wrote the whole post again but i cant remeber most of it anyway im sure we will converse again on another issue.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hey Whitey.
I have to go along with Kwew regarding the decline in the UK.
I was there earlier this year.The south-east is a mess,urban sprawl,illegal immigration,Church closings and public drunkeness(During the day).I visited Ilford,Seven Kings,and Chadwell Heath(NE London)Plus Colchester and Mersea Island.Depressing for me to say the least.
Even people my age are sitting around in pub's all day,no job,no ambition and no hope,just drawing the dole and p*ssing it up the wall.
I,m sure that all of the UK has not succumbed to this malaise,but my visit certainly underscored my decision to leave England over 25 years ago.
I hope things improve for all my Brit mates.
I don't see it anytime soon though.
Wholley.
:o
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Kwew we will definitly talk I'm sure. As for religion, with exception of the perfect cities in America religion plays a significant part in peoples lives. Some won't admit it, or refuse to see it, but it does. Remember White Christian men conquered the earth at one time, now through dumbing down civil rights programs we are returning the earth to the savages.

Like South Africa, no one lived in that shit hole until the Brit's came and made the place livable, then the Africans from all over came for work, 100 years later they wanted whitey out, and their close communist rebel friend Nelson in. Look how good they have it now. Ziare is in famine again because they tossed out the white farmers. Look at the Arabs, the only time they were worth a damn was when Lawrence went in and organized them.

You should read the bible a bit, especially genisis, There is a scripture indicating the world was populated already with humans, but not a soul to plow or sow the land, then God made Adam and breathed life into his nostrals and gave him a soul, and Adam worked the land. Adam might have been white if you look at the other races. Look at the UK, it has limited resources, but the UK folks made it livable. Look at Greenland and Iceland, made livable, then look at Africa, blessed with minerals, rivers, and lakes, and those people starve at the rate of 8 million a year. WTF?

Your people built the world my friend, the others are just out to destroy civilization.
I hope I don't nsound like a supremist, I'm not, just aware that western civilization is at risk, that this Middle East crap takes more from us than it gives, I mean we need the oil, and either way they need to sell it. Why bother anymore than that.?

I hope you get your dream of RM Officer, you will, let God be your guide.

See you around buddy.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Wholley....I feel your remarks above are a tad overstated....though the state of our country is at a low ebb, The younger element have little or no incentive to engross themselves in Politics as the has been no real leaders since Thatcher (wash my mouth out) Our present incumbent Runt in office will probably go down in history as the first president of the master race (EU) and the leader that threw away 1000 years of history, in one stroke of a pen.
You mention the Lac of enthusiasm of the youth on the doll and that they frequent the pubs all day.....You must have been a southerner and never have visited the Northeast, where there has bee a culture of Pub dwellers since the great Depression and the Jarrow marchers....the thing is that the role has reversed with the exception of the south east, where by the wealth is now more in the north.....well north of the Watford gap....
All we need is a Leader, someone with some common nawt and charisma and the right policies and not PC claptrap and we will be happy....Not GREAT....but happy
Aye
Mike
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Mike,
I went only to the south east.
To where I was born.Where I grew up and where I fished,shot and found peace in the salt marsh with my dog and a 12 bore shotgun.It didn't matter if you got a duck,goose,or woodie or wether you missed them all.
It was peaceful and thought provocative.
Wholley.
:o
kwew

Post by kwew »

Whitey
Like South Africa, no one lived in that shit hole until the Brit's came and made the place livable, then the Africans from all over came for work, 100 years later they wanted whitey out, and their close communist rebel friend Nelson in. Look how good they have it now. Ziare is in famine again because they tossed out the white farmers. Look at the Arabs, the only time they were worth a damn was when Lawrence went in and organized them.
I totally agree like in Zimbabwe (spl). When ruled by whites the country exported food due to its surplus, but as soon as the "natives" took over the country now suffers from massive famine. And Nelson Mandela how dare he be awarded the nobel peace prize that man is a terrorist not a freedom fighter he even admitted that himself hes not a glorious leader hes scum whos messed up the country.
I think Namabia have the best idea or did (im not sure of the coutries present stituation) they let the black my take power but he is merely a puppet to keep the blacks happy the white chaps run the country,ha.
If you look at history where man has lived the africans had everything fertile soils, minerals to trade everything was set for them, yet in europe it was cold wet and needed a lot of work and a 1000 years on we've all got computers and there still chucking spears at each other need i say more?
And whitey i dont normally pray but if that little extra help gets me the commission ill try anything :) .
cheers bud