Share This Page:

Recommend the best Military dating sites??

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Val_242

Recommend the best Military dating sites??

Post by Val_242 »

hey, so I am back on the dating wagon and thought i'd look at Military dating sites.
Saw uniform dting one and Military Connections but not sure which is the best.

So I have been single for about 2 years now and my friends keep insisting on setting me up with guys, the problem is the guys only tend to be after one thing and once they find out I have 2 kids they make their excuses and run away.

I am just curious if anyone has had success in internet dating? It's not something I have tried myself but I have been looking at it and their seems to be 2 options, the free kind or paying a fee which is usually a bit less than the cost of a gym membership but I just don't know.

I notice that Military forums will be launching their own dating site, do we have a launch date admin??

I have registered on that POF site but I am just getting hounded by sleazy guys, I swear pretty much every email has some kind of filth in it.

I have been following this guy called Sean on Twitter for some time, he was in the military and had a crazy amount of followers, but he left and now runs his own dating site. Been reading his blog posts about his past love experiences and what he had to go through training whilst being apart from her (gutted but don't think he is an option lol) but just curious if anyone else has used his site? http://LoveUniform.co.uk if so have you found love, how much was the membership?

I have looked at match and Uniform Dting but these seem to be ran by huge companies. I know Seans has a uniform theme to it but his heart seems to be in the right place. Anyone able to give me any info??

Oh put your twitter name below and I will follow, I have hardly any follows (new to technology lol)
Val_242

Re: Recommend the best Military dating sites??

Post by Val_242 »

Oh if anyone cares the other sites I tried were www.pof.com
www.uniformdating.com hope that helps xxx
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Recommend the best Military dating sites??

Post by Beast »

Hi Val,

Good luck on the dating side of things, ever heard all good comes to those that wait? :lol:

Yes there is a Military Forums Dating website coming soon and is in the pipeline, hopefully start of the new year.

You could always follow us on Twitter. :roll: