Share This Page:

Whats my best bet?

Require help and assistance, please ask?
girov123

Whats my best bet?

Post by girov123 »

Right i have just passed ADSC today and was told by the Captin who interviewd me i would have to wait upto 6months until i could start phase one training. As i work at Tesco now i fear that i might have already hung myself before that time arises. My question is... when i talk to my careers officer tomoro can i get him to fast track me considering i did rather well at selection and if i changed the job i wanted to do (a job with the same req's) but a job with much less of a wait for intake date, would i just have to learn about the new job? Thanks.
gooner_27

Post by gooner_27 »

Most jobs are not taking in now until 2010, My intake is not until november 30th and i very much doubt you could get fast tracked.
BARB TEST 60
WRITTEN MED PASSED
FORMAL INTERVIEW PASSED
ADSC PASSED
INTAKE 30TH NOVEMBER 2009 ATR PIRBRIGHT
ROYAL LOGISTIC CORPS
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

You are already on the track depending on waht your grade was at ADSC
A-F Normally
Changing jobs probably wont make much difference to your joining date we are nearly at full capacity
girov123

Post by girov123 »

Well i was told i got an A in all of the gym activities and my run time was 9.34 so again not too bad. Hopefully i will be told by my careers officer today what overall grade i have.
girov123

Post by girov123 »

Its all been cleared up and i was told january for 26 Royal artillary. The Sergent at the careers office said if they could get me in sooner they would try. I suppose i just have to look on the bright side... im in thats really all that counts. I have entered some half marathons to keep motivation up exercise wise aswell.

Problem Solved*