Share This Page:

Makes me wonder

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Wholley

Makes me wonder

Post by Wholley »

Over the last few years the EU has strongly objected to detainees being held at Gitmo.Citing that they were being held without fair trial.
They are after all"Illegally incarcerated with no recompense to the Law"
Now that Obama is to close Gitmo and send the inmates to their home countries they suddenly become aware that the majority are in fact murdering thugs and they do not want them back.
What would you do?
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

ship them back to where they came from or shoot them all
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Well if they were still citizens of their respective countries then I would force them to take them back.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Supposedly, some Asian country's are shipping migrants and prisoners in containers to the sea and leaving them in the middle of the ocean. idea that.

When those people get back to their country's like Afghan or Iraq I'm expecting some more fighting between them and the boys.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
gpw2009

Post by gpw2009 »

You have to put them on trial with the evidence (if any) that they have. If not when they are released they will just go back to what they were doing in the first place, trying to kill our boys!

Or give them a snatch landrover to drive out the gates of the camp and get one of our boys to plant an IED, and see how they feel? :evil:
_Mark_

Post by _Mark_ »

gpw2009 wrote:Or give them a snatch landrover to drive out the gates of the camp and get one of our boys to plant an IED, and see how they feel? :evil:
Waste of a land rover and explosives
MSI64 wrote:shoot them all
Waste of rounds.

Save money and time!

NEW from Guantanamo, HUMAN PUNCHBAGS!
Feels just like the real thing!
Order now! They are completely free, we'll even throw in a noose for easy installation!
mr_man_2168

Post by mr_man_2168 »

Well with the cramped conditions I'm sure an 'accidentally started' fire wouldn't take much persuasion to gut the place, inmates and all. Tragic, when they were all so close to going home...
AST - PASSED
Interview - 13/01/09 - PASSED
Medical - 20/01/09 - PASSED
PGAC - 13/04/09 - CANCELLED
PGAC - 27/04/09 - FAIL DUE TO INJURY
PGAC Re-Attempt - 14/09/09 - ?
TG Course - ???
ramboto

Post by ramboto »

Give them Due process...in a civil society everyone is entitled to their rights...and most of all to treat them humanely...
[url=http://www.onlinepromotioncodes.co.uk/Categories/Accessories/>]Great Promos 4 U ;-)[/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

As they gave"Due Process" to the 3000 innocent
Americans they murdered?
Yeah right,give them some slick lawyer and have them tried in the US where if Obama gets his way they will spend the rest of their naturals being paid for by Americans.
He has lost in the Senate,90-3 regarding the closing of camp x-ray.
Hope it stays that way.
Paybacks a bitch when your on the wrong end of it.