Share This Page:

This Man Was Told "You Have to Live With it"

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
dave1234

This Man Was Told "You Have to Live With it"

Post by dave1234 »

Does muscular therapy work or is it all just rubbish ?

Please refer to the Miscellaneous Photos section to see pictures.

This is only one of many, many cases:

No funnies please, this lad has gone through hell, lost his job etc due to back pain. He has kindly agreed to have his photos put on this site in order to help others.

Tony is a computer programmer from San Francisco, where he lives with his wife Helen. His spine was severely deformed. I had him check with his doctors to see if the bones had fused together. The doc said no. This was good news.

Just over two months ago, I met him. He was in crutches and in terrible pain. He’d been to many, many doctors who had tried to help him, but no avail.

Some were kind to him, others treated him like a lump of flesh and told him “You need to get used to the pain,…”. He is a very courageous person and has battled his problems with a quite resolution. He is only a little lad, but has the heart of a lion.

He was house bound for years, and when he tried to get out of the house, his wife would have to hold on to him. He could only make it a few yards down the road.

He visited a muscular therapist whom I know who treated him for two days. I’ve been working with him over the phone and you can see the results from the way he is now.

He’s not out of the woods yet, and it will take until the end of the year probably for him to get completely, or mostly, pain-free.

He is able to walk over two hundred yards now unaided. He can sit at a table and can get some sleep now. Pain medication which he used to take constantly has been reduced so that he only takes a pill every now and then.

He is beginning to live life again, but more importantly, has HOPE.

He has agreed to talk to anyone who wishes to know more about his case.

You can PM me, and I’ll pass the info along.

I’m going to put a posting on scoliosis [ spinal bending ] later, and go through what helped him and my wife.

Dave