Share This Page:

Hello, new member joining.

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
waynepe

Hello, new member joining.

Post by waynepe »

First off I would like to say hello and after looking around this site for a few hours I have found a lot of useful information and helpful people.

I am looking to join the army either as a Royal Engineer or a combat engineer ( I think I would enjoy the front line work of the combat engineer yet I also enjoy the though of belonging to the Royal Engineers)

Currently I have yet to send in my application forms, however I have been to see my recruitment officer a few times now.

I (On my RO's advice) am undertaking a course at the Military Preparation College (MPC) in Brighton to help improve my fitness and also to help give me some understanding of life in the army to help get me through phase 1 training. (www).militarypreparationcollege.co.uk/

Hopefully (Time allowing) I will be able to keep posting on this forum and also ask questions as I go through the various stages of joining.
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Welcome mate.
Al_2

Post by Al_2 »

Welcome :)
Don't pull face's, it means nothing to me I can't feel a thing. You must drive forward.

'The Paras 1982'