Share This Page:

Fusilier?

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

flighty wrote:
milleredgeside wrote:
Hyperlithe wrote:Do you mean when someone tells you your spelling/punctuation/grammar (take your pick) is dreadful?

How about you don't make stupid comments back, and try to do better next time? That's what the grown-ups do.

That's what you'll have to do in training, or are you going to call your corporals dickheads as well?
(That's something I would love to see...)

Stop and think before responding to criticism.
Right ok, well how come all you moderators think your so good and clever? lets get something straight yeah im not gonna become a corporal, im gonna try and be a para and yes my grammar ect might not be as good as others but can i help that? all im saying is give it a brake giving stick on a online forum i just dont see the point, if it was face to face and i said something wrong you wouldn't give me stick for it would you? no so whats the difference online? im being right.
Oh, yes, I would give you stick face to face ..... it's been my job for 24 years. I am sick and tired of apologising for numpties.

Show a bit of respect. And yes, you can help it. :evil:
Stop thinking your so rough
Pain Is A Weakness Leaving The Body
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

I wanna know about the Fusilier's? where are they based? and what job role do they play?

Hello mate, looks like the men have given you a like beasting. :wink:
To be fair I think you could have replied with a little more tack, not to worry a little spirit is not always a bad thing. What some of the other members meant was start trying to be and act like a soldier now.

I agree the best place is a search engine. However I understand that maybe you just wanted to speak to a person, no problem pal. The Fusiliers is like all of the other great Infantry regiments, including the ones this Government deceived they did not need anymore. You can find why they are called the RRF and where the hackle originated from on the net.

There use to be 3 Battalions now deduced to Two, 1 st and 2 nd.

Keep your options open, there are also a great choice of trades in the Army. Wished I would have given the RMP a try or a dog handler. Even the Horse Guards now the Blues and Royals since I use to hunt with the Monmouthshire hunt as a young lad and loved horses. I suggest you have a right good read up, taking on board your likes, dislikes and interests before you decide. I wish you all the best.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Fusilier wrote:
I wanna know about the Fusilier's? where are they based? and what job role do they play?

Hello mate, looks like the men have given you a like beasting. :wink:
To be fair I think you could have replied with a little more tack, not to worry a little spirit is not always a bad thing. What some of the other members meant was start trying to be and act like a soldier now.

I agree the best place is a search engine. However I understand that maybe you just wanted to speak to a person, no problem pal. The Fusiliers is like all of the other great Infantry regiments, including the ones this Government deceived they did not need anymore. You can find why they are called the RRF and where the hackle originated from on the net.

There use to be 3 Battalions now deduced to Two, 1 st and 2 nd.

Keep your options open, there are also a great choice of trades in the Army. Wished I would have given the RMP a try or a dog handler. Even the Horse Guards now the Blues and Royals since I use to hunt with the Monmouthshire hunt as a young lad and loved horses. I suggest you have a right good read up, taking on board your likes, dislikes and interests before you decide. I wish you all the best.
Thanks alot pal, same to you!
Pain Is A Weakness Leaving The Body