Share This Page:

Extreme but interesting site

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
OSfllwr

Extreme but interesting site

Post by OSfllwr »

I enjoy reading Obadiah Shoher's site, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable period. few days ago, Obadiah wrote a message which upset me. His idea was, how many of supporters would at least dial 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands people follow the Samson Blinded routinely and agree with Obadiah, but almost none are willing to act even in safe things. In the post, the author pleaded for a minor thing: to help proclaim the word. Thus here I'm, typing about the weblog,.
Obadiah is a lawyer, public figure, party leader. Obadiah publishes exceptionally remarkable articles about Israel, America, and the Middle East, war and asymmetric warfare, peace and ideology. Shoher's opinions are extremely hot, but frankly Shoher's stating mere truth, something that us in Israel hardly ever encounter in newspapers.
Shoher's weblog was voted the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and rated highest in four more categories, but Google refused to promote it because of the "sensitive content." Take a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog