Share this page:

How far down the application process are you????

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Message
Author
Delveyboy
New Member
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun 21 Dec, 2003 10:13 pm
Location: Manchester

#61 Post by Delveyboy » Thu 10 Nov, 2005 11:34 pm

had aptitude test today,interview on the 21st of this month

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

nufc_rulz
New Member
New Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed 31 Aug, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: Shropshire

#62 Post by nufc_rulz » Mon 21 Nov, 2005 6:58 pm

passed the pjft today and have an aquaint day on wednesday. im looking at going on my prmc in febuary. :lol:

Dom

cosmo
Familiar Member
Familiar Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon 13 Dec, 2004 10:41 pm
Location: merseyside

#63 Post by cosmo » Mon 21 Nov, 2005 7:40 pm

nufc_rulz wrote:passed the pjft today and have an aquaint day on wednesday. im looking at going on my prmc in febuary. :lol:

Dom
i passed my PJFT last week, i'm hoping to be on the prmc just before xmas....get it out the way so i can enjoy xmas :P :P

provided my doctor is nice. :wink: oooohhhh myyyyy gawwwwwd.

DLink011
New Member
New Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu 04 Aug, 2005 6:26 pm
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks

#64 Post by DLink011 » Wed 07 Dec, 2005 3:39 pm

Passed the Psychometric test today, Got my eye test first then Interview, no date for interview just yet.

The Navy officer said when I pass everything first time, I should be looking at PRMC in Easter Time, that seems ages away. but more time to get fit.
RM application 2005, PRMC - tore ACL and PCL ligaments.
Contimplating TA for a couple years before i rejoin RM

dalo
Casual Member
Casual Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue 20 Dec, 2005 6:03 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Contact:

#65 Post by dalo » Thu 08 Dec, 2005 1:49 pm

Dont be bothered with how long it seems away, fitness isnt a liability mate.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.

lukebland89
Casual Member
Casual Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed 07 Dec, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: kent

#66 Post by lukebland89 » Sun 11 Dec, 2005 6:12 pm

ive done my psychometric test got my interview on the 10th of jan
927 Troop

john85
New Member
New Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:20 pm
Location: Midlands, uk

#67 Post by john85 » Mon 12 Dec, 2005 5:05 pm

psycometric test - passed
eye test - passed
interview - passed
medical - passed
PJFT - passed (9:23)

just waiting for PRMC date now. it will be sometime early next year now, gimme time to train over xmas.

letsrole
New Member
New Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri 27 Jan, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: Lyneham

#68 Post by letsrole » Mon 12 Dec, 2005 6:26 pm

POC 20th March 2006 8)

Doc

#69 Post by Doc » Mon 12 Dec, 2005 6:41 pm

You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

Good luck :-? :lol:

Brian-
Casual Member
Casual Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2005 7:40 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

#70 Post by Brian- » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 9:38 am

Got my recruit test next week.. To be honest I think I've applied a bit too early, but at least my soon-to-be-shit PJFT time will make me look even better when I do well on the PRMC. Well, that's the theory anyway... :lol:

letsrole
New Member
New Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri 27 Jan, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: Lyneham

#71 Post by letsrole » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 9:42 am

Doc wrote:You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

Good luck :-? :lol:
I’m not even going to argue with you about this for two reasons, firstly your only fishing for an argument like you always are so I’m not going to give you the satisfaction, and secondly, even if I do argue with you I will get half the forum up my ass telling how you have been there and done that bla bla bla your better than me bla bla bla so there’s just no point.

GGHT
New Member
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 23 Aug, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: SW Valleys

#72 Post by GGHT » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 5:47 pm

Brian- wrote:Got my recruit test next week.. To be honest I think I've applied a bit too early, but at least my soon-to-be-shit PJFT time will make me look even better when I do well on the PRMC. Well, that's the theory anyway... :lol:
You'll push yourself harder than you think mate honestly.

Doc

#73 Post by Doc » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 6:29 pm

letsrole wrote:
Doc wrote:You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

Good luck :-? :lol:
I’m not even going to argue with you about this for two reasons, firstly your only fishing for an argument like you always are so I’m not going to give you the satisfaction, and secondly, even if I do argue with you I will get half the forum up my ass telling how you have been there and done that bla bla bla your better than me bla bla bla so there’s just no point.
sorry ........your point is?








Image

and you did bite as if there wasnt any point you wouldnt have replied to tell me there wasnt any point. And Im not better than you, and havent been there and done it as when I tried, it had gone.

Now stop putting yourself down, as Im doing the job well enough on my own thanks very much.

PS. Are you actually aware Im just ripping into you for the humour factor? :roll:

User avatar
Hostage_Negotiator
Rising Star Member
Rising Star Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed 08 Jun, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Stick a pin in the map!

#74 Post by Hostage_Negotiator » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 7:02 pm

letsrole wrote:
I’m not even going to argue with you about this for two reasons, firstly your only fishing for an argument like you always are so I’m not going to give you the satisfaction, and secondly, even if I do argue with you I will get half the forum up my ass telling how you have been there and done that bla bla bla your better than me bla bla bla so there’s just no point.
I think you'll find its not an argument he's looking for mate, he's just winding you up (favourite military past-time so best get used to it!) As for you getting half the forum up your ass ...just how big is your ass as MOD might not have anything that large! You defo wouldn't "get half the forum up your ass" as you so graphically put it just for responding to Docs blether! I mean if you decide to say he was a sheep sh*gging Welsh tw*t from the valleys who couldn't find his own ass with a gridref and had never satified a woman who was awake! nobody would think any less of you, in fact we'd probably applaud your powers of observation! You have to appreciate that for the majority of NCO's, Officers of all 3 services are considered a source of amusement until they have some time in. So the best advice I can give you is to get used to it!

Doc

#75 Post by Doc » Tue 13 Dec, 2005 7:35 pm

Hostage_Negotiator wrote: I think you'll find its not an argument he's looking for mate, he's just winding you up (favourite military past-time so best get used to it!) As for you getting half the forum up your ass ...just how big is your ass as MOD might not have anything that large! You defo wouldn't "get half the forum up your ass" as you so graphically put it just for responding to Docs blether! I mean if you decide to say he was a sheep sh*gging Welsh tw*t from the valleys who couldn't find his own ass with a gridref and had never satified a woman who was awake! nobody would think any less of you, in fact we'd probably applaud your powers of observation! You have to appreciate that for the majority of NCO's, Officers of all 3 services are considered a source of amusement until they have some time in. So the best advice I can give you is to get used to it!
was being the word, I have never lived in the Valleys either, I hail from Brecon originally which is hilly and therefore has valleys but not the valleys you refer to. I nearly found my own arse once but forgot to "grid to mag add" or was it "mag to grid get rid". Anyway why would I want to spend time trying to find my own arse when you know where it is so kiss it crabfat! :lol:
BTW H_N has been there and done it, it also known as Graham, apart from the weekends when he goes by the name of Mandy :lol:
Letsrole, if your going to be a rupert, remember that you wont get the piss ripped into you infront of you, but when your not with your men they will be calling you a knob, and when you offer to take point on a night yomp as all YO's do, they are all giggling like schoolgirls when you fall into every peat bog going. :lol: such is the life of a leader 8)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests