Share This Page:

That spoofing game?

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Gavin

That spoofing game?

Post by Gavin »

Hey chaps, was out last night having a few beers as you do, and i got thinking about that spoofing game. I cant remember how to play or the rules just wondering if anyone could enlighten me. I know its got some coins and something about "the Gentlemans Enclosure" its just it has kept me up all night trying to think how to play and getting pi**ed off because i cant remember. thanks :roll:
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Cheers dude :D
Artist

Post by Artist »

Try playing "Freckles"

Simple and fun when totally ratarsed.
A Richard the Third is placed in the centre of a round bar room table.
All competitors gather round table with chins on the edge.
The Referee then whacks the Richard with the palm of his hand.
The Guy with the most shit on his fizzogg wins.

As I said simple but fun.

Artist
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Ha ha, i would imagine you would have to wasted play that one, however i do believe that saying in which one isnt to mock something unless its been tried. Even if it is a tad bit unpleasant, well for the looser anyway.
JWT

Post by JWT »

Artist, The Ref tells ALL the Players to count to THREE and then as loud as possible shout NOW. If the Ref's a Basssssard on Three he'll SPLAT the PAT and everyone gets a mouthful.

Pass the Gauntlet was another GOOD Bar Game.

JWT. All Together, I....2.......thr.. SPLAT.
Artist

Post by Artist »

As oie said JWT the best one are the simple ones.

Twenty one Pip was a goodun wot we used to play in the Vine just off from Stonehouse Barracks main gate.

Equipment required:

Poker dice.
Large selection of Fally over stuff.

First contestant rolls dice.
First one to get seven Aces nominates the drink.
First one to get fourteen Aces buys the drink.
First one to get twenty one Aces drinks the drink.

(note; ensure that the dice are not loaded)

One poor bugger had to drink Andrews Liver salts with a Cherry in it. Should have watched the Dice at all times.

Then of course there is "DEAD ANTS"

Your all their sat at the bar on your barstools when all off a sudden someone bellows out "DEAD ANTS!". Everyone leaps backwards without looking to see whats behind. Can and does create problems when some poor civvy cops a Bootneck leaping full chaff into there round of drinks.

Artist
JWT

Post by JWT »

FAKE ME Artist that GAME must have taken for ever to get a Wet. 4 Jacks a lot quicker, PISSED within the hour.

1st Jack Nominates Drink.
2nd Jack Pays for Drink.
3rd Jack takes the Head Off.
4th Jack DOWNS IT IN ONE.

Sometimes if your REAL LUCKY you can get ALL 4 JACKS.

Pint of Bulmers Rough with a Tomato Juice always made for a Good Laugh.

JWT.

GAUNTLET.
Run ashore starts, 6, 8, 10 or more around the table. Empty Glass in the middle of table. Who ever Chucks up first, straight into Pint Pot. Oppo on the right takes a Sippers and invariably spews straight back into Pot BUT then has to add a extra. Use your Imagination, Sock, Pants, Dick, Etc Etc Etc, anything Goes. ANYTHING. The Pot of Putrid Putrefaction is passed on to the right and so on and so on until it arrives back to the Originator of the Gauntlet who must take the final WET.
Artist why was it when abroad NO ONE took any notice BUT home here when this game was played you could guarantee a Ruck cus some SIDEWALK who was watching ended up spewing over his Pash or Pash over her Bloke.
Artist

Post by Artist »

JWT

Golly I don't know dear sir. Once when we had returned from NI we had a Brammer Run Ashore over the weekend and the next morning about five or six, a few of us ventured into the Lighthouse Mission just up from the Metric/Boobs on the Strasse as this big sign was there saying "Free Coffee n Biccys".

This Eijut Yank missionary bloke started banging on about the evils of drink. I got fed up with his retoric and threatened to breath on him if he didnt shut his Yap. Then we legged it to the Fishing docks at Millbay just in time for the bars to open at seven.

GRONK TRAPPING

The Sport of Kings! Everyone would put a quid into a handled pint pot and try and trap the ugliest Woman in whatever bar we were in. The winner was the guy who got the most votes for pulling a really ugly one. It was the only game I was good at!! :D

Artist
flo

Post by flo »

GRONK TRAPPING

The Sport of Kings! Everyone would put a quid into a handled pint pot and try and trap the ugliest Woman in whatever bar we were in. The winner was the guy who got the most votes for pulling a really ugly one. It was the only game I was good at!! :D

Artist
[/quote]

But who's to say the girlies werent playing the same game? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

FLO

But who's to say the girlies werent playing the same game? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I often wondered why all these Essence Parties would crowd around me Flo!! :D

Artist
JWT

Post by JWT »

Artist still in the BLOOD after all these years. UGLIES, Yep, must admit YOU ARE THE KING, Image BFF was the PITS, said LADIEEEEEEE was so Ugly Image even the SPEEDSTER said it was a NONO, NOT with a BODY BAG said he.

JWT.
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

Ring of Fire...
flo

Post by flo »

But who's to say the girlies werent playing the same game? :lol: :lol: :lol
Now you know the truth as to how i met Jed. I even sneaked out my own house the morning after cause i was embarrassed, i was that Pi**sed i couldnt remember if i trapped him or he trapped of with me, and here we are 13 years later still at it........................married that is! :D [/quote]
Wee Willy Winkie

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

sounds like some good crackers there, especially dead ants!! www
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"