Share This Page:

Anyone In The Navy...?

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
jockladfaejockland

Post by jockladfaejockland »

Ah Guz in all my years as a naval rating I av never set foot in that place :o honestly! my mate is on a T boat he told me they have a frog in the control room! stands for Farkin (for the younger members of the forum) :lol: Roll On Guz :wink:
Nobbys the name Minehunting the game.

I'll get me coat...
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

The streets are paved with gold, the beers good and the women are cheap and easy, only moved away when I left the mob because I couldnt bear the thought of my daughter saying "ere dad can I have a tenner to go and trap some matelots b£$%^&ds down union street."
djmarkmclachlan

Post by djmarkmclachlan »

I still have my discount card for Varsity, Union street is great. Had some fun times down the Guzz; roll on the threesome's :lol: Mac 'n' Jacko - 'The Dream Team' Oh how I miss it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Saturday run ashore....

1) shit shower shave
2) Don trapping shirt jeans and ksb's
3) have a sly one in the grot
4) Taxi from Crownhill to the Barbican for culture when sober
5) failed to trap a decent bird so the Street it is
6) Brunos bar, Prince Regent, Two twigs
7) Boobs Blondz Jesters
8) The Street then through to the other club that opened late via the doors at the back of the Street (forget its name)
9) Chinky next to the dolphin
10) try and trap the pissed ugly bird having a piss in the taxi rank
11) semi fight with a civvy
12) Taxi back to camp
13) try and get to your grot without the duty NCO working out where you live so you dont get pinged for guard next morning
14) collapse in heads and pour curry over shirt
15) get to pit and swamp it
16) wake up next morning...scran..back to bed
17) oppo wakes you up at 1300hrs
18) dhobi kit and self
19) back in the maritime down the barbican for late lunch and the disco in the Navy at about 2000hrs
20) repeat trip home with a captain jaspers burger
21) wake up next morning, and notice you are late for work....pop into naafi and when your boss asks why your late say youve been a good egg and stopped off to get the milk for the wets
22) try not to laugh as all the other MAs are stood there hungover with pints of milk in their claws!

AT what age can you rejoin?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

When I was a junior and on Cinderela leave if I didn't trap I would sleep behind the rank bingo hall in stone house as I didnt want to be done for coming in late through drake main gate. Being green I didn't realise that I could have come in through any of the dockyard gates and walked to drake from there. To the mod plod I would have been just another socially confused matelot.
djmarkmclachlan

Post by djmarkmclachlan »

Oh, Jesters - such fun times.