Share This Page:

FAA Observer

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
Powder monkey

Post by Powder monkey »

djmarkmclachlan wrote:Fine with me, you're career makes no differance to me, I'll be a pilot soon enough - so not cared about what you have to say. However, whenever you attend Sultan for the AIb, watch you're attitude - firstly, you won't be popular and secondly you won't pass, they dont like cockyness. I gave you a link to the RN website, find out for yourself - like others have to do.

Beep Beep.
They don't like cockyness? Then how the f@#k did you make it? Your a typical officer type. I.E a person with a serious personality disorder. I hear they prefer short arse blokes to be pilots. It's got something to do with tall people getting there knees blown off when they have to eject.... so im guessing that your a f@#k vertically challenged w@#k who suffers from a serious case of short-man-syndrome.

Tosser.
CheesePossessed

Post by CheesePossessed »

djmarkmclachlan wrote:Oh please, you're getting sad. I type fast so it's obvious Im gonna make one or two typing errors. I am here offering help to people, and some people take it the wrong way. Dont want help? Dont ask.

Out.
You might be better off as a typist then you arrogant, jumped up, fcuking skiplicker.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

He's toast guys.
Gone and forgotten.
Wholley :wink:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

They were my toys.
MINE MINE MINE.And I'm picking 'em up and going home :o
"Bunter"
"Yes Sir?"
"See me after class"