Share This Page:

ma cdo

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
bongo

Post by bongo »

All Right gents

Seems like there is are a lot of buzzs going round about this topic......

Royal marines are taking very well to the MA branch so there are probably more RM MA's around than ever.
I doubt very much however the honourable RN are going to just drop the tradition of green hatted navy boys patching up royal....I would be very dissapointed if they did and it would show that the wrong "Type" of green hat matelots are getting into positions with executive power
These Commisioned from the ranks slimey toady types (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)
I will talk to real and proper finger on pulse types and give you the gen buzz

Toodle pip
Bongo
bongo

Post by bongo »

PS
Doc you are exactly right there is only one branch better than RN MA and that is RM MA......Which IMHO is the best branch in the corp.

Why don't all you wanna be MA's just get your arses down to lympstone, go on at least you get plenty of phys prep for your commando course and you will always have the right cap badge

Having said that I have always had great respect for jack, learned my trade from truly hoofing matelots who were green to the core (Cookie monster stand up) and more often than not more royal than royal

I'll sign off now the stella act a twat has kicke in and i have an appointment with a ropey forty year old bird who's had less action than me recently

Stacks of smoke, straight up the middle
Bongo