Share This Page:

infantry info ???

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
noleafclover

infantry info ???

Post by noleafclover »

hi i have recently applied for the infantry and have got my selection soon i was wondering if any one here as done the 42 week training at harrogate and colud you please give me some info about the camp and what kinda cool stuff i might get up to there much appricated cheers :fadein:
as soon as your born your dying
RobT

Post by RobT »

The Army foundation college near Harrogate is near to Knaresborough where i come from. I played basketball there against the Army once (And we won) The facilities are exellent and are what you would expect from a Army college.

In the Infantry you'll be doing alot of Physical Training and weapons handling.

When are you going? Before hand you should (if you have the time) work on your fitness and get in the right frame of mind.

Have you got any ideas about which regiment you are in/want to Join?
noleafclover

infantry info ???

Post by noleafclover »

im going to join the devon and dorset regiment im due to be there on the 4th of january im just tryin to gather as much info about what sort of place it is before i get there is there many towns surrounding harrogate so i can go out ????? please help cause im icthin to know wot lies ahead cheers for your reply
as soon as your born your dying
RobT

Post by RobT »

Harrogate is a few miles down the road. I dont think that they let you out though. but Harrogate trainstation is good and you can get to either york or Leeds in 20/30 mins.
havoc

Post by havoc »

im trying to get in the afc too mate but i think ill be on in take in sept cos no more places pissed but gd luck to u and yeah u can go out on weekends if your not on duty for the nite and mate what are the girls like up there 8)
RobT

Post by RobT »

havoc wrote: what are the girls like up there 8)
I saw a few when strolling around. They looked young..very young. If your found bonking one then you would be in deep s**t because they are under the Child protection act.

Somone got busted bigtime from our unit as he went off with a cadet who looked about 18 and she turned out to be 14 .. :-?

So keep it in your boxers!

They'll warn you when you arrive anyway
synrg

Post by synrg »

what are the girls like up north? i live in merseyside/border/lancashire and ill say that the scouse birds are F I T! but they are also sluts, me mates sister is 12 and she looks about 18 when she goes out with her mates, and she shagged a 21yr old fella the other week, shes 12 btw.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

Well if your mates sister was my daughter or my own sister, for that matter, Id give that 21yr old lad a F*CKIN GOOD HIDIN because he should know better.
'Every man an Emperor'
RobT

Post by RobT »

synrg wrote:what are the girls like up north? i live in merseyside/border/lancashire and ill say that the scouse birds are F I T! but they are also sluts, me mates sister is 12 and she looks about 18 when she goes out with her mates, and she shagged a 21yr old fella the other week, shes 12 btw.
Birds "Up north" are Northerners, girls Down south are Southerners. Theres no difference because in all reigons theres the odd slappers.

Oh and as Gunner said that 21 Year old bloke probubly has his side of the story but 12 years old is just too much.