Share This Page:

cabins

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Anodrog

Post by Anodrog »

Jay wrote:Posted on behalf of Andy O'Pray

ROYAL MARINES FIRST CLASS ACCOMMODATIONS ONBOARD HM SHIPS.
First class travel and the luxury of a Sun Roof

Andy O'Pray

Post by Andy O'Pray »

Hi Guys,

Reference the captioned photograph. I think that I was the one who is standing up naked. Always been a bit of an exhibitionist, but girls, you should have seen me in my prime.

Aye - Andy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

And there was me thinking O'Pray's at play under his towel again! :o
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

I remember being at the Royal Tournament too, we used to shower on the roof for some reason. Some of the antics we saw in adjacent windows were - lets just say interesting!! Not that we went on the roof to perv or anything, though we did take our flasks, binos and pussers mac.............
:Fade-color
Rotary Booty

Post by Rotary Booty »

I was 'selected' for two Royal Tournaments.
One of them was a cliff assault display with Maj Dickie Grant in charge. He could do seemingly endless press-ups on each of his fingers in turn! :o
The accommodation was above the arena, and as the surface dried out our beds and kit would be covered in a thick layer of brown dust. As I remember, the showers were way down in the basement, and we were allocated some female toilets. I never knew 'til then how interested girls are in the size of mens' tackle! The diagrams and comments were VERY professional. :oops:
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

What was the name of the bar at the end of the road in Earls Court where Royal could always have a beer or two bought him by the local bender brigade?
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Sticky I think you're right, it was the Bromptons (or something very similar), are you sure it wasn't Royal you saw dressed in the leather clobber at these places! What a scream we used to have with all the shirt-lifters, they thought they were in heaven when Royal was in town. Don't think we bought a drink the whole time we were at Earls Court, a few of our guys were often met at the front gate of Earls Court by some brown hatter and "entertained" for the evening!!!!