Share This Page:

Naughty Doggie

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Rogue Chef

Naughty Doggie

Post by Rogue Chef »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cards.html

Full marks to Anthony Nunn, whose brave actions almost certainly contributed to the postman living to tell the tale. But, had I been armed with an iron bar and a van against a couple of dogs, there would only have been one outcome; two furry, bloody lumps of meat. That said, I make a lovely Rotty stew!
Tab

Post by Tab »

Surprising that the police have not charged with having an offencive weapon or driving with out care after running over one of the dogs
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

It takes a brave man to go up against two full grown Rotties in full attack mode! His actions undoubtedly saved the guys life. The only prosecution should be of the owner / registered keeper of the dogs! Mr Nunn deserves to be decorated for his selfless act of bravery!
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
got1

Post by got1 »

I have a mate who used to be a postie.
He used to get his own back on dog owners he had trouble with, he would wait till giro day and stick the giro in the letter box and wiggle it around :) .
Respect to the guy who tried to help, tackling any large dog in attack mode takes some doing.