Share This Page:

just passed

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Scouse_liam

just passed

Post by Scouse_liam »

Just passed my interveiw boys, should get me dates for adsc. Made up now. My interveiwer was a interesting man. He was a para moved on to the tanks. Then passed the commando course and sas selection. good to tallk to. if i pass adsc, there is a good chnce a will be away in november :multi:
BE A w@#k OR A PARATROOPER."
2 PARA
JayBuckley

Re: just passed

Post by JayBuckley »

Scouse_liam wrote:Just passed my interveiw boys, should get me dates for adsc. Made up now. My interveiwer was a interesting man. He was a para moved on to the tanks. Then passed the commando course and sas selection. good to tallk to. if i pass adsc, there is a good chnce a will be away in november :multi:
Awesome dude, be good to put a face to a name! I can't wait till November 16th now, but wish i was going on the one on the 19th of this month! :(
Application (Paras) - Done
Barb Maths & English tests - Done
Medical - Done
Interviews - Done
ADSC - Passed!!
Intake - November 16th!

jay-buckley@hotmail.co.uk
mutter1

Post by mutter1 »

Scouse_liam wrote:Just passed my interveiw boys, should get me dates for adsc. Made up now. My interveiwer was a interesting man. He was a para moved on to the tanks. Then passed the commando course and sas selection. good to tallk to. if i pass adsc, there is a good chnce a will be away in november :multi:
Sound's like Ken Hames :o
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

mutter1 wrote:
Sound's like Ken Hames :o
Am suprised he wasnt sitting there with cam cream on and and a bandanna like rambo haha
2 PARA
fodd

Post by fodd »

:o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
SandyTheGuvnor

Post by SandyTheGuvnor »

Hes done it all lol if he wanted too make it more beliveable he maybe should have said he was tanks before going para then hereford but hey what do i know.
Things you feel like doing after being hit in the liver :
-Vomitting
-Suffocating
-Shitting yourself
-Passing out
-Crying for your mummy
-Stop taking part in any kind of violent sport.......
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Fot some reason he just didnt want me to go in the paras. Kept saying he isnt trying to put me off it, but he clearly was haha
2 PARA
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

Scouse_liam wrote: My interveiwer was a interesting man. He was a para moved on to the tanks. Then passed the commando course and sas selection.
His career's taken a nose dive then :roll: Not exactly a natural progression from commando to SAS and then on to interviewing potential recruits at some Careers Office. He's obviously waiting for his posting as Permenant Staff to some elite Army Cadet Force unit.......

All the best though Liam
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Well in bud made up for you :D
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Haha nice one boys. he must be on a killen if hes not chatting shit
2 PARA
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

sounds like someone i met down the pub once upon a time.... 'yeah yeah i was in the commando's as a para but then i drove the tanks to the falklands where i picked up a shrapnel injury from fritz which counted me out from the sas which i had practically passed anyway... no seriously'
'Every man an Emperor'
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

Hahaha ano funny people like that. I egg them on more just so we can buzz off him. I have my adsc on monday and for sum reason am really shitten and dunno why.
2 PARA