Share This Page:

im so excited

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Crisss, your military experience is what exactly?
Are you planning on talking to the instructors like that when you start training? Because I for one would love to watch...
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
timex

Post by timex »

Crisss, not sure what point you are trying to make?

Are you saying that people and mods who are trying to help need to get a grip or wannabees?

One of the biggest things in the Mil (whichever arm you go into), is your ability to pass on and understand written and verbal instructions. Trust me get it wrong at CTC and your Trg team will be more than happy to re-educate.

(Usually this happens on a Saturday afternoon when the Duty Cpl/Instructor, has nothing better to do).
crisss16

Post by crisss16 »

Look didn't mean to offend that bad, but I do feel sorry for some people that may be new to forums, that may ask some questions that may have been asked in the past and they get severely criticized for it, because they didn't use the search button. Maybe they didn't see the search icon. My main point really is you need to stop being so rude to people that are asking for help. You may get some fud just coming on to piss people off, but I genuinely come on to get help, but don’t like to see other people getting abuse when they maybe misspelled a couple words.

I think you will find the people on here answering the question's and criticising the bone one's have served or are serving one way or another.
With the majority being RM.[/quote]

Hopefully this is true, and apologies for my previous comment about moderators. I'm not looking for trouble, just sticking up for some one looking for help. Ive been looking at this forum for over a year and i have read great advice and it has helped me a lot, even though i never really post.