Share This Page:

White dog shite (one for shoulders)

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Artist

White dog shite (one for shoulders)

Post by Artist »

one for Shoulderholster

THE GOOD OLD DAYS, OR SOMETHING LIKE THEM

WHATEVER HAPPENED to the white dogshit you used to see on sidewalks? You never see it anymore. Have dogs changed? Has something in the doggish diet been added or removed? All you see nowadays is dogshit in varying shades of brown. As I recollect, the white dogshit was usually dry, as though it had been there for a while; however, it seemed to appear all at once. But dryness alone isn't the whole answer, because I've seen dried out dogshit often, and all it gets is darker and less hazardous. Furthermore, not all dogshit was white, and in fact I have no recollection of seeing truly fresh white dogshit. But it was definitely commonplace, and now I can't recall seeing any for ever so long. The big advantage of white dogshit is that you never stepped in it, even at night. If you keep your wits about you, generally you can avoid stepping in dogshit during the day. But at night, it is a snare for the unwary. Since neither dogs nor dog owners are going to change their ways, and since we are likely to have dogshit on public sidewalks into the foreseeable future, I think it would be a real public service if dog food manufacturers would look into this and figure out how to make dogshit stand out again, the way it used to. Bring back the good old days, I say, dogshit and all.

December 13, 1996

Artist
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

and it crunched when you stepped on it into a powder :lol:
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
flighty

Post by flighty »

Dead right it did!

My grandparents' lawn was permanently festooned with white corgi shit when I was a young slip of a lass ...... hundreds of years ago.

The upside of the white, crumbly, powdery stuff was that we didn't traipse it all round the house after playing in the garden.

Unlike modern-day cat shite! :evil:

Jayne x
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Your right chaps, now i remember.

Trust you lot to bring a subject up like this... i had long forgotten. :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

Oie reckon they should introduce radioactive isotopes into dogfood so it glows in the dark. That way you could avoid them nasty moments when you have come back from the pub and trailed dog shite all over the carpets.

White Dog shite was dead easy to spot both in the dark and in the daylight. And nine times out of ten you could stand on it and it would crumble away. That tenth time was a bugger mind! Solid Shell of white dog shite with a core of real evil smelling crap in the middle. Great stuff for heaving at people who you didn't like mind!!! :D

Artist
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Ive been told by my mother (avid dog lover) that any white in a dogs feacese (sp?) is a sign of a worm infestation.

As for completely white. Ive never seen that in my life.
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
flo

Post by flo »

Just for you white shit lovers :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaddy/11232068/
flighty

Post by flighty »

I always thought it was attributable to the crap (no pun intended) dog food we used to shove down our pooches necks.

Tell you what ..... I will be seeing some relatives later today who will also remember the corgi crap. I will ask them about it. :D

Jayne x
Mike

Post by Mike »

Many moons ago we had this lengthy and in-depth topic on this same subject. That was when Artist wore long shorts ( or were they short longs)? and a skool boys chap.

The consensus of opinion, then, was that the white colour and texture was down to the fact that the animal who deposited it had a medical disorder. I ask what, obviously not one that humans can get as I’ve yet, in my nearly 60 years, seen a white turd in the bowl after having a shit.

Aye
Mike

Interesting Note: the Royal Corgies are not house trained....They do a royal poop and have a Royal Poope-Scooper follow them around.....!
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Flo,
You have found the Holy Grail of dog poo!!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]